+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How do I create another Express entry profile

Didi_bee

May 30, 2023
I filled in all the required form to create my EE profile. When u submitted, I got an email that my profile is ineligible and my CRS score was zero. I can't go back to review the form to see if I made any mistake or inputted something wrongly. Have an ECA, IELTS score was an average of 8, and have 3 years of work experience. Although I'm suspecting I may have used the wrong NOC.

Please how do I create a new EE profile and start this process again

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I filled in all the required form to create my EE profile. When u submitted, I got an email that my profile is ineligible and my CRS score was zero. I can't go back to review the form to see if I made any mistake or inputted something wrongly. Have an ECA, IELTS score was an average of 8, and have 3 years of work experience. Although I'm suspecting I may have used the wrong NOC.

What is your profile and NOC? Do you have 67 points?

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1001&top=29

Last edited:

Raptor33

May 10, 2020

Sure, I can help you with that.

To create a new EE profile, you will need to go to the IRCC website and create an account. Once you have created an account, you can log in and start the process of creating a new profile.

Here are the steps on how to create a new EE profile:
  1. Go to the IRCC website and click on the "Express Entry" tab.
  2. Click on the "Create a profile" button.
  3. Enter your personal information, including your name, date of birth, and contact information.
  4. Enter your educational information, including your degrees and diplomas.
  5. Enter your work experience, including your job titles, employers, and dates of employment.
  6. Enter your language skills, including your IELTS scores.
  7. Enter your settlement plans, including your financial resources and ties to Canada.
  8. Click on the "Submit" button.
Once you have submitted your profile, IRCC will review it and assign you a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score. Your CRS score is based on your age, education, work experience, language skills, and other factors.

If your CRS score is high enough, you may be invited to apply for permanent residence.

If you are not invited to apply for permanent residence, you can always update your profile and try again.

Here are some tips for creating a strong EE profile:
  • Make sure that all of your information is accurate and up-to-date.
  • Highlight your skills and experience that are relevant to the Canadian job market.
  • Get a high IELTS score.
  • Have a strong settlement plan.
I hope this information is helpful. Good luck with your EE application!

Here are some additional things to keep in mind when creating a new EE profile:
  • You can only create one EE profile per person.
  • You must be eligible to apply for permanent residence in Canada.
  • You must meet the language and education requirements for the occupation you are applying for.
  • You must have enough money to support yourself and your family in Canada.
  • You must have a valid passport and a medical exam.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Sure, I can help you with that.

To create a new EE profile, you will need to go to the IRCC website and create an account. Once you have created an account, you can log in and start the process of creating a new profile.

Here are the steps on how to create a new EE profile:
  1. Go to the IRCC website and click on the "Express Entry" tab.
  2. Click on the "Create a profile" button.
  3. Enter your personal information, including your name, date of birth, and contact information.
  4. Enter your educational information, including your degrees and diplomas.
  5. Enter your work experience, including your job titles, employers, and dates of employment.
  6. Enter your language skills, including your IELTS scores.
  7. Enter your settlement plans, including your financial resources and ties to Canada.
  8. Click on the "Submit" button.
Once you have submitted your profile, IRCC will review it and assign you a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score. Your CRS score is based on your age, education, work experience, language skills, and other factors.

If your CRS score is high enough, you may be invited to apply for permanent residence.

If you are not invited to apply for permanent residence, you can always update your profile and try again.

Here are some tips for creating a strong EE profile:
  • Make sure that all of your information is accurate and up-to-date.
  • Highlight your skills and experience that are relevant to the Canadian job market.
  • Get a high IELTS score.
  • Have a strong settlement plan.
I hope this information is helpful. Good luck with your EE application!

Here are some additional things to keep in mind when creating a new EE profile:
  • You can only create one EE profile per person.
  • You must be eligible to apply for permanent residence in Canada.
  • You must meet the language and education requirements for the occupation you are applying for.
  • You must have enough money to support yourself and your family in Canada.
  • You must have a valid passport and a medical exam.
Where are you getting information…are you just using AI and not your own opinion. 90% of what you said had nothing to do with the question.

Didi_bee

May 30, 2023
Thanks for the response!

IELTS score: Listening (9), Reading(8.5), Writing (8), Speaking(7). Overall Average is 8.
Primary NOC (0213), for my role as a Product Manager - I have 2 years work experience in this role (2021 till date)
I also used another NOC (22232) for my role as an occupational safety officer - Have 18 months work experience in this field (2018-2020)
Highest Education qualification is MASTERS Degree with an ECA (which is equivalent to a masters degree in canada )
I don't have any Canadian work experience.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Thanks for the response!

IELTS score: Listening (9), Reading(8.5), Writing (8), Speaking(7). Overall Average is 8.

Primary NOC (0213), for my role as a Product Manager - I have 2 years work experience in this role (2021 till date)

I also used another NOC (22232) for my role as an occupational safety officer - Have 18 months work experience in this field (2018-2020)

Highest Education qualification is MASTERS Degree with an ECA (which is equivalent to a masters degree in canada )

Check your POF amount too.

Reactions: Didi_bee

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for the response!

So do you have 67 points? Assume IELTS and ECA are not expired. What is your POF?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Thanks for the response!

Confirm if you have atleast 1 year of continuous work experience in primary NOC(0213)

Didi_bee

May 30, 2023
So do you have 67 points? Assume IELTS and ECA are not expired. What is your POF?
From my calculation, I have 75 points.
For POF I entered 25000 CAD. This is because I am the principal applicant but will be coming with my spouse and daughter (so family of 3)

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
I currently have 2 years work experience in this NOC (2021 till date)
Did you celebrate your birthday recently? Change in age could cause the eligibility points to drop.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
From my calculation, I have 75 points.
For POF I entered 25000 CAD. This is because I am the principal applicant but will be coming with my spouse and daughter (so family of 3)
So you are answering a question wrong. We cannot help unless you post how you are answering the questions.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
I won't be celebrating till september
Same as above.
It's going to be hard to figure out what went wrong without seeing the questionnaire.