+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How could I be confirmed that my medical report has been reached properly?

letsgoabroad

Star Member
Apr 21, 2010
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2009
Doc's Request.
April, 2010
Med's Request
11 February, 2011
Med's Done....
17 February, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
9 March 2011
VISA ISSUED...
24 May, 2011
LANDED..........
29 of July
How could I be confirmed that my medical report has been reached properly? Though from my doctor's office they have confirmed me that they sent it the next day of my medical check up.

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The best way to be able to know it when updated in E cas (In process-Medical received). Otherwise if you have had requested your DMP and paid extra for the Express courier fee to enable you to track your shipment (medical report) to RMO (Regional Medical Office) or for some CHC it goes first to Ottawa and from where it sent back to respective CHC. However even if you got courier tracking option you could only be able to track up to the RMO/Ottawa receipt but it won't allow you to track down the verified medical report receipt at CHC... So unless it gets updated in E cas its difficult to get confirmed. Someone tried to send inquiry mail to respective CHC after 6-8 weeks of medical done and not often of them get responded!!! In Sydney, Australia CHC the E cas never updated for the medical receipt and sometimes case specific inquiry not found successful either to find destination to expect response from!!!(Given my personal exp)...

letsgoabroad

Star Member
Apr 21, 2010
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2009
Doc's Request.
April, 2010
Med's Request
11 February, 2011
Med's Done....
17 February, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
9 March 2011
VISA ISSUED...
24 May, 2011
LANDED..........
29 of July
RAFIQ77 said:
Hi

If you can't faith on Dr. Habib on whom you will faith !
Surely, we need to faith them.