+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How can they process so many applications in one month?

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
No. All transcripts of all semesters and how many degrees you have.
Yeah, that's transcript + degree. How about metric (class 10th) and college (class 12th) for Post Grad Certificate studies?

ohbruh

Jul 25, 2020
I have seen a lot of temporary residents of Canada who after becoming permanent or citizen, turns out to be more Canadian and start talking against the immigrants, they become more itchy about temporary residents and you are the new add to that list. @CommentDebate was talking about the service, if I have paid for a service then I have the right to get the service, you can't say that having the right to have our file processed is a privilege. When you go to a bar and pay for a drink, then the bartender may tell you: no, you have paid but getting a drink is a privilege and wait as long as I don't serve you. Hope you better understand. Your way of talking forced me to reply, otherwise I wouldn't have done that.
S/He just attributed to the sentence on canada.ca:

"The admission of foreign nationals into Canada as temporary residents is a privilege, not a right."

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/visitors.html

Reactions: jigzyy

Muj

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
Canada recently up their artificial intelligence game with the pandemic and shortage of officers. I read several articles where they mentioned and debated whether a computer based program should decide the outcome on an application. They are using artificial intelligence to track applications and decide which office/officer it should go to. I assume they also check for completion of an application and also inform on application updates etc. I am not to what extent they use these robotic services but I am sure they are using it for SDS since that program is to be applied online and they don't have an exception for paper applications. Moreover, they see a lot of applications from the list of countries under SDS that explains how they are able to support the use of AI.

listing some of the sources I read

https://www.bellissimolawgroup.com/artificial-intelligence-in-canadian-immigration-law-and-practice-whats-happening/

https://www.bellissimolawgroup.com/2020-in-hind-sight/

Ppun

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Hello guys, one of the guy from Nepal (non SDS) his review of eligibility was started on Thursday and he received 1st stage approval within just next day which was y'day so I guess they are now processing the application at much faster rate
Hi! When did he applied? What intake for?

Athul94

Star Member
Dec 21, 2019
Hello guys, one of the guy from Nepal (non SDS) his review of eligibility was started on Thursday and he received 1st stage approval within just next day which was y'day so I guess they are now processing the application at much faster rate
And here I sit, with a completed application, of which the review of eligibility started on jun10 and no reply since

Reactions: AnkithaP