+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Can I Find Contacts to Find a Job in the Software Development Field?

hurata

Nov 17, 2023
I am a software developer and I want to get contact about this field. I want to talk with somebody about software field for find a job. I am living in Kitchener how can I do this. BTW I can do relocated. What is the your suggestions?

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
I am sure you can use a computer and the Internet. Show a bit of initiative, have a plan of attack. Get in touch with institutions, email employment services etc etc.

Reactions: rcincanada2019

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
I am a software developer and I want to get contact about this field. I want to talk with somebody about software field for find a job. I am living in Kitchener how can I do this. BTW I can do relocated. What is the your suggestions?
Have you heard about LinkedIn?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Best way to find jobs is through contacts especially if you have no Canadian experience. If you have friends in Canada or friends of friends they may be able to give you some leads. If you worked for a large multinational reach out to contacts working at that employer in Canada. As said this is a tough time for tech jobs and not a lot of hiring is done at this time of year.

TomVer

Aug 25, 2023
Programming is one of the best technology that people ever made, Without it cannot even exist. any business in today's world. Btw, I want to recommend to you one very good company that can help to develop different software, apps, and so on - Skepeek They are a real professional!