+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Can I Apply In Canada Companies

mwajahat

Jan 7, 2023
Hi there, anyone can tell me how I apply In Canada Companies. Currently I am In Pakistan I want to move In Canada through work permit I apply Online 20+ companies In Canada but didn't receive any response from any company. What's the solution of this because you know before LMIA we are not able to apply for work permit

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi there, anyone can tell me how I apply In Canada Companies. Currently I am In Pakistan I want to move In Canada through work permit I apply Online 20+ companies In Canada but didn't receive any response from any company. What's the solution of this because you know before LMIA we are not able to apply for work permit
Few will respond because you don’t have work authorization so only apply to jobs that say open to those without a work permit. Most immigrate to Canada first and then job search. Are you in a highly skilled job like IT? If so look at PNP programs with a job offer that don’t require a LMIA.

mwajahat

Jan 7, 2023
Few will respond because you don’t have work authorization so only apply to jobs that say open to those without a work permit. Most immigrate to Canada first and then job search. Are you in a highly skilled job like IT? If so look at PNP programs with a job offer that don’t require a LMIA.
For this PNP program need IELTS?