+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOW CAN I APPLY FOR CANIDIAN IMMIGRATION WHILE I AM A RECOGNIZED AASSYLUM SEEKER

ALI 29

Aug 8, 2018
HI , THIS IS ALI AND I AM FROM PAKISTAN AND LIVING IN TURKEY WITH MY FAMILY AS A ASSYLUM SEEKER, WE ARE RECOGNIZED BY UNHCR.I HAVE MY OWN BUSINESS HERE IN TURKEY.WE WANT TO MOVE TO CANADA. WOULD YOU PLEASE HELP US THAT HOW CAN WE APPLY FOR CANADIAN IMMIGRATION.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
HI , THIS IS ALI AND I AM FROM PAKISTAN AND LIVING IN TURKEY WITH MY FAMILY AS A ASSYLUM SEEKER, WE ARE RECOGNIZED BY UNHCR.I HAVE MY OWN BUSINESS HERE IN TURKEY.WE WANT TO MOVE TO CANADA. WOULD YOU PLEASE HELP US THAT HOW CAN WE APPLY FOR CANADIAN IMMIGRATION.
If you wish to apply to immigrate to Canada directly, then you will have to apply through an economic immigration immigration stream like Express Entry that selects people based on age, work experience, level of education, level of funds available to support yourselves once you are in Canada, language skills, and other such factors. You can find out more about this program here:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/works.html

If you wish to come to Canada as refugees, there is no way for you to apply directly. UNHCR would have to select you for resettlement to Canada.

Reactions: ALI 29

ALI 29

Aug 8, 2018
AT FIRST THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY, AS I READ SOMEWHERE THAT IF SOME ONE SPONSOR FROM CANADA TO RECOGNIZED REFUGEES, IT WOULD BE POSSIBLE TO GET CANADIAN IMMIGRATION. I AM LIVING HERE IN TURKEY SINCE 2009 AND WE HAVE RECEIVED RECOGNITION LETTER IN DECEMBER 2013. I HAVE MY OWN BUSINESS OF IMPORT AND EXPORT.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
AT FIRST THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY, AS I READ SOMEWHERE THAT IF SOME ONE SPONSOR FROM CANADA TO RECOGNIZED REFUGEES, IT WOULD BE POSSIBLE TO GET CANADIAN IMMIGRATION. I AM LIVING HERE IN TURKEY SINCE 2009 AND WE HAVE RECEIVED RECOGNITION LETTER IN DECEMBER 2013. I HAVE MY OWN BUSINESS OF IMPORT AND EXPORT.
Yes - you can be sponsored by a group of 5.

You would need to know someone in Canada (family member or close friend) for that to be realistically possible. Do you know someone in Canada?

ALI 29

Aug 8, 2018
THANK YOU, AT THE MOMENT I DON'T REMEMBER THAT SOME ONE I KNOW IN CANADA. AS ABOUT SINCE LAST 9 YEARS I AM LIVING HERE IN TURKEY. PLEASE ADVICE US ,IN GROUP OF 5 IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET SPONSOR BY SOME PRIVATE ORGANIZATIONS. I CAN BEAR OUR EXPENCES FOR PROCESSING OUR CASE DURING THIS PERIOD BY MY SELF.THANKS

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
THANK YOU, AT THE MOMENT I DON'T REMEMBER THAT SOME ONE I KNOW IN CANADA. AS ABOUT SINCE LAST 9 YEARS I AM LIVING HERE IN TURKEY. PLEASE ADVICE US ,IN GROUP OF 5 IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET SPONSOR BY SOME PRIVATE ORGANIZATIONS. I CAN BEAR OUR EXPENCES FOR PROCESSING OUR CASE DURING THIS PERIOD BY MY SELF.THANKS
Unfortunately that's extremely unlikely. You can try finding an organization to sponsor you through the information in the link below. However most of them have already sponsored individuals and are no longer accepting new sponsorships.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/refugees/help-outside-canada/private-sponsorship-program/agreement-holders/holders-list.html

ALI 29

Aug 8, 2018
Unfortunately that's extremely unlikely. You can try finding an organization to sponsor you through the information in the link below. However most of them have already sponsored individuals and are no longer accepting new sponsorships.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/refugees/help-outside-canada/private-sponsorship-program/agreement-holders/holders-list.html

Thanks, I found your mails are very informative.I have find a couple of addresses of ( SAH ) in your sent link. May I know how to contact with them ( SAH ) for sponsor.

Aug 10, 2018
Hy I got approval letter while I apply from online they ask me to send my passport in their ambassy I was worried about my visa grant percentage can it be reject or not