+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HOW CAN I APPLY ECA FOR MY ITI(NCVT)TWO YEARS COURSE

shiljo198

Dec 6, 2017
Does anyone know? Industrial technical institution(ITI)provides the certificate of national council vocational training( NVCT).How its verified. I checked WES site,they do not accept it.Anyone has any idea..
assesment for my ITI qualification I need to know the procedure (where to do)

I've study 12th standard but failed after that I went to study ITI using my 10th Standard qualification

2 years of ITI Electrical (National Trade Certificate) & 1 year Apprenticeship in Electrical (National Apprentice certificate) = total 3 years (I think so)

I would like to know where to do the attestation (I've only 1 final mark sheet for whole 2 years and 2 certificates National trade certificate & National apprentice certificate)

I study in private ITI (approved by government) in Kerala

Hope I given enough information to help me
For applying express entry.How do my certificate get verified and further process.

Last edited:

Shivsai84

Jun 3, 2018
hey - even I am trying to process ECA for my ITI - National Trade Certificate pursued in India. I wanted to check if you were successful in processing the ECA through WES ? or any progress you made on this case ?

Zarineansley

May 20, 2017
Does anyone know? Industrial technical institution(ITI)provides the certificate of national council vocational training( NVCT).How its verified. I checked WES site,they do not accept it.Anyone has any idea..

I've study 12th standard but failed after that I went to study ITI using my 10th Standard qualification

2 years of ITI Electrical (National Trade Certificate) & 1 year Apprenticeship in Electrical (National Apprentice certificate) = total 3 years (I think so)

I would like to know where to do the attestation (I've only 1 final mark sheet for whole 2 years and 2 certificates National trade certificate & National apprentice certificate)

For applying express entry.How do my certificate get verified and further process.
Hii..

Have you done educational assessment for your ITI certificate. I have same problem facing for my husband. Please let me know if you have done it.

Regard

Sabinsuraj

Mar 11, 2019

Sir where you able to find a solution.. I am in same situation

Harrao

Feb 16, 2020

Hello bro
You got your ECA report from Wes for 2 year ITI
Plz reply me if you got