+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How a visitor can get permanent residence in canada

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Ok.thanks alot

No back to post 1...
I m a typical housewife..did masters in business administration from a recognized institution in pakistan..
3 year experience of job in a sales oriented company..
So what is the most suitable way of getting immigration for me?
That’s not enough information. Your age, language ability (assessed professionally), education equivalence (assessed professionally) and how long ago was your work experience done will also factor in. You will need to read the link given to you or go to the PR section of this forum to figure out which way applies to you.

Or hire an immigration consultant to figure it out for you. They usually ask for your resume and tell you if you’re eligible.

Maheebutt

Jul 4, 2018
That’s not enough information. Your age, language ability (assessed professionally), education equivalence (assessed professionally) and how long ago was your work experience done will also factor in. You will need to read the link given to you or go to the PR section of this forum to figure out which way applies to you.

Or hire an immigration consultant to figure it out for you. They usually ask for your resume and tell you if you’re eligible.
Ok thanks alot..i really appreciate ur quick and detailed response

PMMEYOURPIC

Jul 27, 2014
You cannot work or stay indefinitely on a visitor visa/TRV. It is illegal.

As for a WP, it's practically impossible/very difficult. You would need to find an employer who is willing to hire you.... and will then go through the LMIA process to prove that no Canadian is available for the job before you can apply for a WP
what if you have an Open work permit? In that case does the employer need to do any formalities or they can just hire you directly as they would any other canadian PR/citizen?

Maheebutt

Jul 4, 2018
Let’s put it this way. Even if you intend to acquire PR through legal means, if you tell the CBSA officer at the Canadian airport that you will do so while on a visitor visa, pretty sure the officer will put you on the next flight back home.
What is open work permit?

Wonderland_1010

Champion Member
Aug 24, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
PNP
What is open work permit?
Open Work Permit is a work permit which allows you to work for any employer at any job. But you are only qualified for a open work permit in certain circumstances such as a ongoing PR application or a spouse who is a international student in Canada. Unfortunately, you don't qualify for a open work permit.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Wat is open work permit ?
It allows temporary residents to work for any employer (as opposed to closed work permit which restricts you to one employer).

As previously told to you, you do not qualify for an open work permit...we asked you if your spouse studies in Canada or is a PR/citizen. You also clearly are not studying in Canada. Those are the only conditions to qualify for an OWP.

These questions are all pretty basic. Suggest you spend the time reading online (it takes several weeks of reading to understand) or hire an immigration consultant if you are serious about migrating to Canada.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Let’s put it this way. Even if you intend to acquire PR through legal means, if you tell the CBSA officer at the Canadian airport that you will do so while on a visitor visa, pretty sure the officer will put you on the next flight back home.
Your last line is funny. I started laughing while I was reading it. :)

Maheebutt

Jul 4, 2018
It allows temporary residents to work for any employer (as opposed to closed work permit which restricts you to one employer).

As previously told to you, you do not qualify for an open work permit...we asked you if your spouse studies in Canada or is a PR/citizen. You also clearly are not studying in Canada. Those are the only conditions to qualify for an OWP.

These questions are all pretty basic. Suggest you spend the time reading online (it takes several weeks of reading to understand) or hire an immigration consultant if you are serious about migrating to Canada.
Ok dear i understand the basics...