+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

household register form ? plz help

cm2008

Jan 9, 2008
im applying for PR and one of the documents i have to provide is a Household register form i aint got a clue what this is im moving to canada to be with my canadian wife she is already in canada living in low rent housing plz can someone give me some answers i would be very grateful if someone could give me some answers to my earlier post

thank you

dallasgal8050

Star Member
Dec 5, 2007
I did'nt see any forms that ask for household anything! when u have this information please let me know
i'm being sponsored also and I don't have a clue.
Maybe its financial household documents.

Dallasgal

CanCan

Dec 20, 2007
Household register form? What the heck is that?
I recently received my PR visa, and I don't remember even seeing anything on the CIC website when I was filling my forms, or ever.
Where did you get this info about household register...

cm2008

Jan 9, 2008
CanCan said:
I recently received my PR visa, and I don't remember even seeing anything on the CIC website when I was filling my forms, or ever.
The Sponsored person(s) must submit an Application For Permanent Residence in Canada.
The Sponsored person's spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner and each dependent child aged 18 or over (whether accompanying the Sponsored person or not) will each be required to complete and submit a Schedule 1 form.
Applicants destined to the Province of Quebec will be required to complete an Application for a Quebec Certificate of Selection form.

The following additional documents are required:

Statutory documents, such as:
Police Clearance Certificates
Birth certificates
Household register forms
Valid passport and ID cards, etc. and
Documents proving the relationship to the Sponsor, such as:
Marriage certificates
Birth certificates
Household register forms

I GOT THIS FROM CANADAVISA.COM

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

cm2008 said:
CanCan said:
The Sponsored person(s) must submit an Application For Permanent Residence in Canada.
The Sponsored person's spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner and each dependent child aged 18 or over (whether accompanying the Sponsored person or not) will each be required to complete and submit a Schedule 1 form.
Applicants destined to the Province of Quebec will be required to complete an Application for a Quebec Certificate of Selection form.

The following additional documents are required:

Statutory documents, such as:
Police Clearance Certificates
Birth certificates
Household register forms
Valid passport and ID cards, etc. and
Documents proving the relationship to the Sponsor, such as:
Marriage certificates
Birth certificates
Household register forms

I GOT THIS FROM CANADAVISA.COM
Check the instructions contained in Appendix A here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/famcls.asp
Some countries have household registers, ie China, Seoul etc. You were sent a generic letter.

PMM

thaiguy

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2007
Vancouver
Household registration is common in Asia. It is a document that states who the inhabitants are of a particular household, and it is used to verify citizenship and voting rights.