+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

House cleaning job with Visa sponsorship

azirafaelsish

Jan 12, 2024
Visa sponsorship – it can open up some great opportunities, especially if you're looking to work abroad.
Personally, I had an amazing experience with a post-tenancy cleaning service in North-West London when I needed some cleaning done. These folks are truly trusted cleaners and have a fantastic reputation in the area. They might have some insights or options for you regarding house cleaning jobs and Visa sponsorship.
You can check out their website at tenancycleaning.uk for more info and maybe even get in touch with them to see if they have any leads or advice for your situation.

Reactions: Mirwais333

Mirwais333

Jan 19, 2024
Visa sponsorship – it can open up some great opportunities, especially if you're looking to work abroad.
Personally, I had an amazing experience with a post-tenancy cleaning service in North-West London when I needed some cleaning done. These folks are truly trusted cleaners and have a fantastic reputation in the area. They might have some insights or options for you regarding house cleaning jobs and Visa sponsorship.
You can check out their website at tenancycleaning.uk for more info and maybe even get in touch with them to see if they have any leads or advice for your situation.
thanks

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Eff off spammer