+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

(Hopefully) getting ITA soon but my profile is about to expire.. advice?

agetro

Jul 5, 2013
I recently bumped up my points to 475 which should hopefully be enough to get an invitation in the next round, however my profile will expire 2 weeks after that invitation.

If I receive the ITA will the expiration affect it?

I've been considering withdrawing the profile and making a new one, however I already did my medical exams and, unless I'm wrong, they are connected to my profile number aren't they?

Any advice on this will be greatly appreciated!

moonpat83

Star Member
Sep 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I think your medical is attached to your passport if I am not wrong. We weren't asked any profile number during our upfront medical as far as i remember, but you could check with the more experienced guys here. You should definitely create a new profile.

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
though, I am not an expert.. I can suggest you one thing..

you can withdraw your current EE profile and create a new one with the same credentials as per the previous one.

By this way, you will have no worries of EE profile getting expired after getting ITA.

It will take 24 hours for your EE profile to get active.

anyways, next EE draw may not happen in this week, so you can recreate your EE Profile.

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Once you submit your profile after you get the ITA, it is frozen and no longer subject to expirations. My suggestion would be that you have everything ready to go and submit your application as soon as you get the ITA.
Conversely, you could do what munjal said, and withdraw the current profile and make a new one with the exact same credentials- that way you will have given yourself another year in the pool, and you don't have to rush your application.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
moonpat83 said:
Hi I think your medical is attached to your passport if I am not wrong. We weren't asked any profile number during our upfront medical as far as i remember, but you could check with the more experienced guys here. You should definitely create a new profile.
I believe this is the case as well. As a lady before me at the clinic presented her passport and then I overheard the clinic staff telling her they already had a medical of hers on file, linked to her passport number.