+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hong Kong Primary Visa Office Applicants - FSW; PNP; CEC

Nuoming

Apr 22, 2020
Applicants waiting for PPR, Re-medical, or any other news from Hong Kong Visa Office let's gather here. It looks like Hong Kong Visa Office is very slow and a lot of applicants are waiting for PPR or re-medical requests with due expiry date passports. If you have any contact with HKVO please share with us the update.

TDAR

Oct 24, 2020
Applicants waiting for PPR, Re-medical, or any other news from Hong Kong Visa Office let's gather here. It looks like Hong Kong Visa Office is very slow and a lot of applicants are waiting for PPR or re-medical requests with due expiry date passports. If you have any contact with HKVO please share with us the update.
Hey, I and 6 other people got ppr from HKVO yesterday. All FSWO with AOR Oct and Nov 2020. We all got remedical last month on the 15th of Feb

vic1122

Sep 7, 2020
Hey, I and 6 other people got ppr from HKVO yesterday. All FSWO with AOR Oct and Nov 2020. We all got remedical last month on the 15th of Feb
wow! Congrats!
I'm also AOR Nov 2020 and had my remed passed in late Jan 2022....but haven't heard back since