+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hindrance

Kaibigan

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2020
Hello.. I have been sponsored by my wife…

I have done a mistake… I have forgot to mention that I was been refused a B1/B2visa in past in 2016 &2018.. Should I call to IRCC? How should I notify them… Already Eligibility & BackGround Check has been started…My file is already in Process and I don’t want to come in Misrepresentation… Will it be a huge problem if I tell them now?
Thanks,
Need your Guidance
I don't think anyone here can say if it will be a "huge problem" to tell them now. But, most likely, if you do not tell them now, it will be a "huger" problem if they find out on their own.

Let me add that you appear to be on the road to having the IRCC be paying close attention to your bona fides. In March you were asking here about questionable reporting of your education and work experience. As @YVR123 properly advised you then, you should always fill in the forms according to the truth. Not really a difficult concept.

Reactions: ERCAN

IGU

Mar 1, 2023

I have done a mistake… I have forgot to mention that I was been refused a B1/B2visa in past in 2016 &2018.. Should I call to IRCC? How should I notify them… Already Eligibility & BackGround Check has been started…My file is already in Process and I don’t want to come in Misrepresentation… Will it be a huge problem if I tell them now?
Thanks,
Need your Guidance
[/QUO
I don't think anyone here can say if it will be a "huge problem" to tell them now. But, most likely, if you do not tell them now, it will be a "huger" problem if they find out on their own.

Let me add that you appear to be on the road to having the IRCC be paying close attention to your bona fides. In March you were asking here about questionable reporting of your education and work experience. As @YVR123 properly advised you then, you should always fill in the forms according to the truth. Not really a difficult concept.
Okay so how can I feel up the Form?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Thanks,
Need your Guidance
This is misrepresentation. Submit a webform as soon as possible to correct this error.