+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hi, Visa rejected under SPP within 6 working days

sandeepwadhwa

Aug 1, 2011
Hi,

As I applied to Fanshawe college for International business Management and visa got rejected, submitted documents on 21st july and received on 28th July with reason given by them is

"Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of:your qualification,previous studies,employment,level of establishment,other educational opportunities available in India or Canada,language abilities ,or your future prospects and plans.?"
But I did nt understand why they as my percenatge in bachelors is 45 which is im commerce stream but my work experience is in media field that is off nearly 5 years with Ielts 6.5 plus loan of 7.5 lakhs and 1st semester fees paid from own funds and my age is 28.
So can you suggest me if again apply under general category what are the chances of getting it and also it will take how much time or is it possible that can I apply for Jan 2012 right know or is their any specific time span after that which we can apply as some one told me we cannot apply prior to 90 days of course starting date.

manav_manav

Star Member
May 10, 2011
U better apply for january 2012 intake and and make a strong sop to convince the VO that u will leave the country after completing studies..Also u can prove them the relevance of your course that it will help u in career growth..u have to mention dat in sop..Rest funds are bit different for genral category..And also wait for seniors to respond!!

maggi.2minutes

Star Member
Mar 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-10-2010
Doc's Request.
04-10-2010
AOR Received.
04-02-2011
File Transfer...
01-03-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2011
Med's Done....
23-07-2011
Passport Req..
13-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
28-09-2011
LANDED..........
22-12-2011
sandeepwadhwa said:
Hi,

As I applied to Fanshawe college for International business Management and visa got rejected, submitted documents on 21st july and received on 28th July with reason given by them is

"Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of:your qualification,previous studies,employment,level of establishment,other educational opportunities available in India or Canada,language abilities ,or your future prospects and plans.?"
But I did nt understand why they as my percenatge in bachelors is 45 which is im commerce stream but my work experience is in media field that is off nearly 5 years with Ielts 6.5 plus loan of 7.5 lakhs and 1st semester fees paid from own funds and my age is 28.
So can you suggest me if again apply under general category what are the chances of getting it and also it will take how much time or is it possible that can I apply for Jan 2012 right know or is their any specific time span after that which we can apply as some one told me we cannot apply prior to 90 days of course starting date.
Hi Pl tel, u submitted any sop along with your application??

sandeepwadhwa

Aug 1, 2011
As I did nt submitted any SOP. and one more thing can I apply for Jan 2012 intake right know as my Ielts score card is valid end of August.

manav_manav

Star Member
May 10, 2011
its better to take ielts again because if u apply by end of aug u application may again get rejected..Why to take chance..go for ielts again which will refelct a positivity towards ur file..submit an sop and dat too a very strong one..u will surely get visa..take ur time..!!
best of luck!! ;D

manpi

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/07/2011
Doc's Request.
attached with file
Med's Done....
27/06/2011
Passport Req..
with application
u should try again for jan session n best of luck..

nehakhanna

Star Member
Jul 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hiii Sandeep No worries life is go on???? Take a chance again for January 2012 intake and if you need any information related to college , courses and other things about Canada ......

Do not hesitate to call me.

My email is neha.khanna27@gmail.com

vp singh

Star Member
Jun 17, 2011
@SANDEEP same situation was with me also i also got my visa rejected on the same bases and my academic was same as yours, i had applied again on 27th of june and still waiting for the revert.. If you want to apply again please make it ASAP with strong SOP and some more financial documents both movable and immovable both..

Best of luck for next time

flyc

Aug 1, 2011
sandeepwadhwa said:
Hi,

You can't apply under SPP; you'll have to apply under the general category. Secondly, it would be wise to apply for Jan 2012 intake and I believe you will have to wait till Sept to apply for the Jan intake; so you'll have to give IELTS once again. To make sure that your visa doesn't get rejected, you will have to show some additional documents such as an SOP, your tax papers (since you'll be applying under general), bank statements, source of funds (educational loan should suffice, however, please do confirm if it would be enough), educational documents, work exp documents.

Make sure you mention and clear everything for them in your SOP and you provide as many documents as possible. If you think they would have doubts about a particular issue in your case, explain it in your SOP and submit proof if necessary. This will leave very little room for rejection.

sandeepwadhwa

Aug 1, 2011
But if I will apply right know for September intake and in case it's rejected then I cant apply for again Jan 2012 intake.
Or I will apply for Jan 2012 intake right now and describe in SOP what is the major reason for applying right now is my IELTS score card which is expiring at end of August. Please advice me.
@neha - are you studying at college or studied their do let me know at sandeepwadhwa83@gmail.com

manav_manav

Star Member
May 10, 2011
randhawa sahib..kaahle na pawo..just go again with ur ielts and all other necessary document and do it patiently..since you already have rejection so its better to make your case strong..bhaaji "der aaye par darust aaye". So jan 2012 waaste apply in september or october starting..hun waise v faayda nahi hona cuz this is peak time and your application wont be processed normally and again a case of rejection might occur..so veer ji thoda dhyan rakho..dat is my advice :)

flyc

Aug 1, 2011
sandeepwadhwa said:
But if I will apply right know for September intake and in case it's rejected then I cant apply for again Jan 2012 intake.
Or I will apply for Jan 2012 intake right now and describe in SOP what is the major reason for applying right now is my IELTS score card which is expiring at end of August. Please advice me.
@ neha - are you studying at college or studied their do let me know at sandeepwadhwa83 @ gmail.com
Sandeep, it would be better to try again for Jan intake. This time you need to make sure that you have all the documents with you. The documents required in general category are quite exhaustive and therefore, you'll need more time to arrange them. And like Manav said, do it calmly and you'll get it. If you hurry now and get another rejection, it will just weaken your chance for Jan as well. So let the Sept intake go, and try again for Jan 2012.