+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hi! There, i hope everyone doing well.

Jalal kazi

Oct 29, 2017
Is there good way to go canada through ESL program for the study?.If yes,what is the cost of this program?.I hire a consultancy who told me the cost of esl is around CAD$4,000-5500 but now they give me offer letter where is written around US$12000.The offer is given by EF college.pls help me i am the only one who trying to get Canada visa via email esl & I don't have enough knowledge about the program. So thank you.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Is there good way to go canada through ESL program for the study?.If yes,what is the cost of this program?.I hire a consultancy who told me the cost of esl is around CAD$4,000-5500 but now they give me offer letter where is written around US$12000.The offer is given by EF college.pls help me i am the only one who trying to get Canada visa via email esl & I don't have enough knowledge about the program. So thank you.
There is no good way to come to Canada to study ESL. You can take an ESL course pretty much anywhere; there is no reason to come to Canada to do it.

Jalal kazi

Oct 29, 2017
I have done ielts exam & got 5.5 band overall.But in two module like reading-4.5, writing- 5.0,hence my consultancy recommended to enroll in Esl program & afterwards u can continue your former study.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I have done ielts exam & got 5.5 band overall.But in two module like reading-4.5, writing- 5.0,hence my consultancy recommended to enroll in Esl program & afterwards u can continue your former study.
Again, ESL can be done anywhere, so it is not seen as a genuine reason to come to Canada. Enroll in an ESL program in your own country and then apply to continue your proper studies in Canada.

Jalal kazi

Oct 29, 2017
Thank u sir for your precious reply.
If u recommend something it will really helpful for me.I already have spent a year to prepare ielts.The most obvious problem is time.there is the intake in January. Pls give your expensive guide to me.