+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hi....please help! Very urgent!

cv01

Dec 1, 2016
Hi all,

I am from Bangladesh. Can I apply for Canada Student Visa from another country ?

For example- If I go to Slovakia with Student visa, can I apply for Canada Student visa from Slovakia? What is the rule regarding this?

Please help!! Thanks ....

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
cv01 said:
Hi all,

I am from Bangladesh. Can I apply for Canada Student Visa from another country ?

For example- If I go to Slovakia with Student visa, can I apply for Canada Student visa from Slovakia? What is the rule regarding this?

Please help!! Thanks ....
Hi

You can apply any type of Canadian visa from any country as long your status is legal in that country. In short yes you can go to Slovakia and you can apply but be prepared for few extra questions.

Good Luck
Syed B.

cv01

Dec 1, 2016
Oh. Is there any information regarding this in Canada immigration website?

For example, in case of USA, people told me that one has to apply from his home country for US student visa.

You said about extra questions. Such as?

Thanks a lot for your reply.

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
cv01 said:
Oh. Is there any information regarding this in Canada immigration website?

For example, in case of USA, people told me that one has to apply from his home country for US student visa.

You said about extra questions. Such as?

Thanks a lot for your reply.
When you are living in any other country legally you are temporary resident of that. Canada does not bound you that you can't apply from that country. If you notice when ever you determine your eligibility It will ask you 2 question your nationality and your current country of residence.

From extra question I mean they ask you , that you already paid for admission in Slovakia why you will leave without completion course ?

Good Luck
Syed B.

cv01

Dec 1, 2016
badar14 said:
When you are living in any other country legally you are temporary resident of that. Canada does not bound you that you can't apply from that country. If you notice when ever you determine your eligibility It will ask you 2 question your nationality and your current country of residence.

From extra question I mean they ask you , that you already paid for admission in Slovakia why you will leave without completion course ?

Good Luck
Syed B.

Hi ,

>Could you please give me a link where it says I can apply from another country and get approved ? I asked a consultant and he is saying I have to come back to my home country to apply for Canada student visa. I am veryyy confused :(

> While I will be in Slovakia with Student visa, is it possible to send "paper application" to the Canadian Embassy in Singapore (which serves my home country:Bangladesh) ? Will my application be lawful and accepted?

> You said about extra questions. But so far I know, in most cases there is No visa interview. So they will Not have a chance to ask me extra questions, right?

> In case of Online applications, do I need to send any physical documents to Canadian embassy ?

please reply asap. Thank you so much....

Carib22

Nov 4, 2016
For application you must select the visa office that serves your country of nationality or the country where you have been legally admitted for at least one year.

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
cv01 said:
Hi ,

>Could you please give me a link where it says I can apply from another country and get approved ? I asked a consultant and he is saying I have to come back to my home country to apply for Canada student visa. I am veryyy confused :(

> While I will be in Slovakia with Student visa, is it possible to send "paper application" to the Canadian Embassy in Singapore (which serves my home country:Bangladesh) ? Will my application be lawful and accepted?

> You said about extra questions. But so far I know, in most cases there is No visa interview. So they will Not have a chance to ask me extra questions, right?

> In case of Online applications, do I need to send any physical documents to Canadian embassy ?

please reply asap. Thank you so much....
Hi

Below is complete instruction guideline for Study Permit

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5269ETOC.asp#overview

Below is actual application form and see Question 6 , 7 on that

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM1294E.pdf

its all about your current country of Residence and your status in that country select "Status" Student on Question 7

Not sure why you are confused its simple and straight as far you are legal in any country you can apply for Canada Visa from there. Again reminder very strong reason is required why you want study permit when you are already on study permit in Slovakia. Reason of this changes must be clear in your letter.

Good Luck

Syed B.