+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HI,,, I NEED HELP...ALL SENIORS AND ANYONE WITH EXPERIENCE OR INFORMATION

yazir

Feb 27, 2015
Hi, everyone.... please help me understand if my previous employer has gone out of business as it was a private business and I was paid in cash.....what will be sufficient enough as proof of experience? ALL SENIORS MEMBERS PLEASE HELP

momemon

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Hi, everyone.... please help me understand if my previous employer has gone out of business as it was a private business and I was paid in cash.....what will be sufficient enough as proof of experience? ALL SENIORS MEMBERS PLEASE HELP
Any and all proof that the company existed, you worked there as whatever you claim to be, you were paid, and you performed the duties respective to your NOC. In addition to the letter from the employer, I would also add a letter of explanation saying that the business is no more and all the respective details with enough evidence and contact information of the former employer/supervisor etc. CIC gets such cases all the time and the more evidence you provide, the better it is for your application.

yazir

Feb 27, 2015
Any and all proof that the company existed, you worked there as whatever you claim to be, you were paid, and you performed the duties respective to your NOC. In addition to the letter from the employer, I would also add a letter of explanation saying that the business is no more and all the respective details with enough evidence and contact information of the former employer/supervisor etc. CIC gets such cases all the time and the more evidence you provide, the better it is for your application.
THANK you, I have experience letter, job description letter, about last 6 of my payslips. all on company letter head. should this be enough?