+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hi i am new here, and if someone could tell me this....

anacruse

May 29, 2007
Hello Everyone:

First i wish the best luck to everyone.I am from Portugal.I was doing some search because i am going to marry a Canadian guy but he still studying and he cannot sponsorship me right now, so i would like to know this please:is it to hard to try to look for a Job Sponsor through an Employment Agency???I have a Teacher degree, and i am working here.I also speak fluent English and French and Basic Spanish.I thought about trying to find a job through an employment agency in Canada,or at least get a phone interview.Can anyone tell me please some contacts of the best employment agencies in Ontario???any tips???We really don't know what else we can do.I have no family there and he still studying....i just think that the Canadian Government should do some interviews and be a bit more flexible, concerning and analysing each and every situation.A good day to all!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

anacruse said:
Hello Everyone:

First i wish the best luck to everyone.I am from Portugal.I was doing some search because i am going to marry a Canadian guy but he still studying and he cannot sponsorship me right now, so i would like to know this please:is it to hard to try to look for a Job Sponsor through an Employment Agency???I have a Teacher degree, and i am working here.I also speak fluent English and French and Basic Spanish.I thought about trying to find a job through an employment agency in Canada,or at least get a phone interview.Can anyone tell me please some contacts of the best employment agencies in Ontario???any tips???We really don't know what else we can do.I have no family there and he still studying....i just think that the Canadian Government should do some interviews and be a bit more flexible, concerning and analysing each and every situation.A good day to all!
Spousal sponsors are not required to meet the Low Income Cut Off figure to sponsor, they just can't be on welfare except for disability. So after you are married, have your spouse submit the sponsorship, with your application and accompanying documents. You really should read http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/spouse.asp All the forms and information are there.

PMM