+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

hey please answer it is urgent

rituraman07

May 25, 2010
I have not declared my BP /diabetes problem in my medical.I have to take my medicine with me to canada on my first landing. can Immigration officer on finding my medicine with me create any problem

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rituraman07 said:
I have not declared my BP /diabetes problem in my medical.I have to take my medicine with me to canada on my first landing. can Immigration officer on finding my medicine with me create any problem
No they wont if they had any problem they wouldnt pass you on medicals, you have cleared the medicals so you are good to go.

Cheers
saki

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pls . saki attention pls

saki said:
No they wont if they had any problem they wouldnt pass you on medicals, you have cleared the medicals so you are good to go.

Cheers
saki
hello!
this is my personal quest to u.I am a applicant under NOC 4131. and i scored 10 points in the IELTS. i gut only 4 in speaking . i am a college lecturer. now a days we see some candidates are about to be rejected for poor IELTS points in NOC-4131. i am really worried about the case. i am worried to think whether i could be refused ! could you please share your experience here. i am applied as federal skilled worker category and i don't have nomination or i don't have any relative in Canada . pls share your experience regarding my uncertainty.
best regards
imu

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: pls . saki attention pls

imu said:
hello!
this is my personal quest to u.I am a applicant under NOC 4131. and i scored 10 points in the IELTS. i gut only 4 in speaking . i am a college lecturer. now a days we see some candidates are about to be rejected for poor IELTS points in NOC-4131. i am really worried about the case. i am worried to think whether i could be refused ! could you please share your experience here. i am applied as federal skilled worker category and i don't have nomination or i don't have any relative in Canada . pls share your experience regarding my uncertainty.
best regards
imu
Hi,

Its really depends on each candidate and no one can say what decision visa officer will make on the basis of language, we have seen some cases where visa officers have ask for the explanation from the applicants. No one can exactly tell you wheather this score will create a problem for you or not. If visa officer have any doubts on your language he will give you 60 days time in which you can sit IELTS again. So dont start thinking negatively just be positive and if this happens be ready to sit IELTS again and score more than what you have currently now.

Good Luck

Cheers
Saki