+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hey Guys Just For information Canada Or Australia

tiger007

Champion Member
leo4bilal said:
yaar IMMIGRATION is not your right .... They are well wishers of their own nation and not they have taken any oath of the responsibility of every foreigner who comes to their land ...
I strongly believe.. getting a PR..is not our right...but a gift..a chance..an opportunity..and we should pay back to that society.. in a good way... by not indulging in corrupt or narrow minded practices..which we may do in our own 3rd world countries... we should integrate with the society..adopt Canadian lifestyle..if not adopt..atleast respect and treat all equal..and not be like stay in our own ghettos/groups...and criticize Canadians/Australians etc... (which many immigrants of 3rd world countries do)...

leo4bilal said:
Will you give me PR in your country ???? what about that ??
If by this question..if you mean..youa re asking me as an Indian...then I'll say No..we all belong to 3rd world countries...and on top, India with a billion+ population..we have already more than we can handle... Fprget us..will any other country give a PR unless required?

And in general... we 3rd world countries..can hardly feed our people fully..how can we start a PR syestem??? :eek:

Hope u get the point.

H

HBK

leo4bilal said:
yaar IMMIGRATION is not your right .... They are well wishers of their own nation and not they have taken any oath of the responsibility of every foreigner who comes to their land ... AGREED

Will you give me PR in your country ???? what about that ??check your forum inbox
check your forum inbox.

H

HBK

tiger007 said:
If by this question..if you mean..youa re asking me as an Indian...then I'll say No..we all belong to 3rd world countries...and on top, India with a billion+ population..we have already more than we can handle... Fprget us..will any other country give a PR unless required?

And in general... we 3rd world countries..can hardly feed our people fully..how can we start a PR syestem??? :eek:

Hope u get the point.
HI ,
Absolutely Right.