+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

hey guys any update.....@VPS,mdpandya..and all other who waiting for their visa

VSK

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
Re: hey guys any update..... @ VPS,mdpandya..and all other who waiting for their visa

mdpandya said:
you mean to say...you still left with medicals and you suppose to complete it as soon as you get pp?
well,if they still insist me to undergo medical exam,I'll send it asap along with pp.
But,chances of them requesting nw is slim,because it's too late now.

Since they called me on 19th,I was expecting tht they will dispatch the pp immediately fr medicals.
Bt they didn't,I jst can't figure out y!!

I totally agree with 'enfield'.

& sry pal,nt using whatsapp at the moment.

mdpandya

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
Re: hey guys any update..... @ VPS,mdpandya..and all other who waiting for their visa

VSK said:
well,if they still insist me to undergo medical exam,I'll send it asap along with pp.
But,chances of them requesting nw is slim,because it's too late now.

Since they called me on 19th,I was expecting tht they will dispatch the pp immediately fr medicals.
Bt they didn't,I jst can't figure out y!!

I totally agree with 'enfield'.

& sry pal,nt using whatsapp at the moment.
I just got email from them....

VSK

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012

wht does the mail mention?

mdpandya

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012

VSK said:
wht does the mail mention?
They just forwarded my mail to appropriate section. and they will contact me if anything further required.

Onne more thing- if you ask for refund from ur college/uni or registration for next semester without the permission of CHC(as because right now according to their information u r registered in Jan intake) you might face a problem....so dont take any action regarding to your admission of Jan intake unless and untill you are advised to do so by CHC New Delhi.

On the other note, this is not the end many people managed to get visa after class starting date....so for that matter just request you col/uni for extension.....they might give extension upto 1 to 2 weeks.....or may be more than that....

VSK

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012

mdpandya said:
They just forwarded my mail to appropriate section. and they will contact me if anything further required.

Onne more thing- if you ask for refund from ur college/uni or registration for next semester without the permission of CHC(as because right now according to their information u r registered in Jan intake) you might face a problem....so dont take any action regarding to your admission of Jan intake unless and untill you are advised to do so by CHC New Delhi.

On the other note, this is not the end many people managed to get visa after class starting date....so for that matter just request you col/uni for extension.....they might give extension upto 1 to 2 weeks.....or may be more than that....
Thanks a lot for the info pal.
Will wait fr a reply frm CHC & then proceed.

when did u apply? colg & course?
& r u sure abt people getting visa aftr strting date??

mdpandya

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012

VSK said:

I applied on 26th transferred to CHC new delhi on 27th.....Petroleum Eng, SAIT Polytechnic, Calgary

yes...they did got their visa and also the officer who gave visa also knwing about our program starting date....so again i am repeatedly saying...if that was the problem then they might have requested us at lease before program starting date......

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hi,

VSK said:

1. No, you won't get any visa post class start date unless your school allow late registration and you receive a request from CHC. If you are under a medical request, you will get a CHC request for letter of late registration or deferral up to next semester.

Disclosure: On this forum, only two members have so far received CHC request for late registration/deferral post class start date;

1. Jassik
2. enfield

mdpandya

Star Member
Jun 12, 2012
Re: hey guys any update..... @ VPS,mdpandya..and all other who waiting for their vis

enfield said:
Hi,

1. No, you won't get any visa post class start date unless your school allow late registration and you receive a request from CHC. If you are under a medical request, you will get a CHC request for letter of late registration or deferral up to next semester.

Disclosure: On this forum, only two members have so far received CHC request for late registration/deferral post class start date;

1. Jassik
2. enfield

whatever examples I have seen so far were not from this forum.....and whoever on this forum...not sharing 100% profile information or visa approval/refusal information over here....

VSK

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012

enfield said:
Hi,

1. Jassik
2. enfield
when did u get a reply from them regarding late registration/deferral?
have u already submitted your medical report at CHC?