+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help

Trini star

Jan 1, 2022
Hi
I'm coming to canada with A open work permit and in my home country of Trinidad I am a taxi driver
Can you guys please tell me how i can drive a taxi in alberta canada or even uber please

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi
I'm coming to canada with A open work permit and in my home country of Trinidad I am a taxi driver
Can you guys please tell me how i can drive a taxi in alberta canada or even uber please
You need a driver’s license so go on the Alberta government website and read the rules. If Alberta doesn’t have an agreement with Trinidad then you will need to take an exam and road test. For uber, you need a car and insurance. To drive a taxi, you need to purchase a taxi permit. Some towns don’t allow Uber or have taxis. Alberta is a big province so don’t know where you are living.

Trini star

Jan 1, 2022
You need a driver’s license so go on the Alberta government website and read the rules. If Alberta doesn’t have an agreement with Trinidad then you will need to take an exam and road test. For uber, you need a car and insurance. To drive a taxi, you need to purchase a taxi permit. Some towns don’t allow Uber or have taxis. Alberta is a big province so don’t know where you are living.