+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP!!!Wrong signature page submitted with immigration forms

jxnaspl

Jul 29, 2022
Hey guys!

We submitted my Spousal PR application about three weeks ago, unfortunately i just noticed that with form 1344, i submitted the wrong signature page. It’s the correct page but on the right bottom (underneath the canada logo) it says a different number than on all the other pages. i enclosed the signatures from 1344 when we validated it before (all the other information is up to date) it’s literally just page 6 that has a different number on the right bottom… is that gonna cause any problems?? thanks in advance!

Tluck

Sep 16, 2022
Hey guys!

We submitted my Spousal PR application about three weeks ago, unfortunately i just noticed that with form 1344, i submitted the wrong signature page. It’s the correct page but on the right bottom (underneath the canada logo) it says a different number than on all the other pages. i enclosed the signatures from 1344 when we validated it before (all the other information is up to date) it’s literally just page 6 that has a different number on the right bottom… is that gonna cause any problems?? thanks in advance!
I did the same mistake.. did you get any ans for this issue?

jxnaspl

Jul 29, 2022
I did the same mistake.. did you get any ans for this issue?
Unfortunately I haven’t heard anything back from IRCC yet but I paid 200$ to talk to another lawyer who told me that it’s a 50/50 chance. He told me that some immigration consultants give their clients the blank signature page to sign it without the validation number and then fill out the form after and attach the signature page without the validation number to the application. So we both might be lucky but in the end it really depends on the officer… Such a stupid mistake… When did you submit your application?

saad_im

Jan 27, 2019
Canada
There really is a 50/50 chance. On one hand, missing a signature usually results in the application being returned. In your case, the signature isn't missing, but its on the wrong page. If the officer happens to notice that the IMM form number with the signature is different to the form number on the rest of the pages, that may potentially cause an issue. For now, your best course of action would be to wait and see.

Tluck

Sep 16, 2022
Unfortunately I haven’t heard anything back from IRCC yet but I paid 200$ to talk to another lawyer who told me that it’s a 50/50 chance. He told me that some immigration consultants give their clients the blank signature page to sign it without the validation number and then fill out the form after and attach the signature page without the validation number to the application. So we both might be lucky but in the end it really depends on the officer… Such a stupid mistake… When did you submit your application?
Hi, I had chat with 2 3 other people who made the same mistake.. their application were processed without any issues....
I guess, only thing matters is the last page of 2d barcode.
lets hope for the best.
I applied on sep 7 2022

Reactions: saad_im

Tluck

Sep 16, 2022
I got AOR today...so it seems as long as the last page barcode are properly placed there is no issue

Reactions: saad_im