+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help With financial documents

Partth

Jul 20, 2016
I have applied to ryerson university for FALL-16. My degree is ME in Aerospace Engineering. As per standard procedure I have completed GIC and received its certificate. the glitch that i am experiencing is summarized as follows:
My consultant suggested to pay my 1st semester fees. I contacted to ryerson regarding this matter. they informed me that they wont accept my fees until matriculation which is on 12th august. my term starts on 6th September. With my offer letter i have received immigration approval form which mentions tution fees as $20500+$18500.
My question is whether my bank statement stating above amount will be sufficient to be considered for my visa? Or do i have to provide last 6 month bank statements. My sister is ready to give me above mentioned amount for bank statement purpose..
In such scenario what should i do? go with bank statement option or pay my ryerson tution fees for 1st semester?
also is there possibility of any cross-checking in bank statement option?
Please assist to me..
Thank You!

mikedonald24

Jul 10, 2016
Submit the bank statement showing the appropriate amount of funds. I applied with 4 months of bank statement (however, I only had my fees in the account for around 1 month).

Do not pay any fees to the university until all your immigration documents are approved.