Help with documents translations

wallbr

Star Member
May 7, 2018
App. Filed.......
13-07-2018
AOR Received.
30-08-2018
I just got my application returned because I didn`t translate my birth certificate and my police clearance. Which website or company certified from cic did you use?

Reactions: rsmathew

Drapath88

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
I just got my application returned because I didn`t translate my birth certificate and my police clearance. Which website or company certified from cic did you use?
This is the one we used https://taontario.ca
You let them know is a translation for the IRCC, send them a scan of your documents, pay the fee and they send you the translation with affidavit.

mnsx236

Sep 9, 2018
No, I am already in Canada as inland application. Thank you :)
what documents need to include in translation of the birth certificate other than English one :

1. Translation In English
2. Certificate of Translation by Translator with notarized
3.Certified copy of the original Birth certificate

can i send all document copies or need to send original.Please help...

Prettyjhazz

Mar 15, 2017
You can email docbase thats where i went to translate my husband bcertificate

mnsx236

Sep 9, 2018
You can email docbase thats where i went to translate my husband bcertificate
Do we need to send photo copies of Transalation document or original documents to CIC.

Paper based - Is this fine to send photo copy , so that we can have future purpose.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
you need a certified translator look online

Prettyjhazz

Mar 15, 2017
Do we need to send photo copies of Transalation document or original documents to CIC.

Paper based - Is this fine to send photo copy , so that we can have future purpose.
Just sent them the photocopy then once they sent it to you attach the original bcertificate along woth the certifiedcopy

mnsx236

Sep 9, 2018
Just sent them the photocopy then once they sent it to you attach the original bcertificate along woth the certifiedcopy

I think instead of Original BC certificate , we can send certified copy of BC along with translated certifiedcopy to CIC. so we have total 3 documents need to send to CIC:

1. Transaltion in english
2. Affidavit or Translation certification
3.Certified copy of Original BC

1 & 2 can send photo copy , keep original for future reference.
3 can send the certified original copy

Please confirm is these are valid to send. or missing anything.

Prettyjhazz

Mar 15, 2017
I think instead of Original BC certificate , we can send certified copy of BC along with translated certifiedcopy to CIC. so we have total 3 documents need to send to CIC:

1. Transaltion in english
2. Affidavit or Translation certification
3.Certified copy of Original BC

1 & 2 can send photo copy , keep original for future reference.
3 can send the certified original copy

Please confirm is these are valid to send. or missing anything.
My consultant said that i need to attach the original BC at the back of the certified translated photocopy of BC, also the person who translated (docbase) the BC said the same thing so i just attach the original BC together on my application.

MonChoon

Sep 10, 2018
If I am in Ukraine and we get some documents translated and notarized here and afterwards use them for an inland spousal Sponsorship would that be okay or do we need to use a cic certified translator in Canada?