+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help with AEO for Skilled Worker Application

derbeast

Star Member
Feb 3, 2009
Hi all,

I need help with my application for the Arranged Employment Opinion part of the Skilled Worker Application. I have found a large Janitorial firm (75 plus employees) who are willing to offer me a full time position upon receiving my permanent residency. Should I avoid putting on the applcation that the company wants me to do IT work but also day to day work such as client booking that may not fall under an IT category? Even though this company has not hired a full time IT person in the past I'm guessing this will not be a problem for me, right?

Also when they put my job title on the form does it have to be one of the NOC codes? I will be doing general IT work for them, network manintence, website upgrade, system reporting, payroll maintence,etc so which categroy would I fall under for this application?

Has anyone got any particular advice about the AEO application process, pit-falls etc?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Derek

northindia

Apr 25, 2009
derbeast,

Can you please let us know that how did you find about this Janitorial Firm who offered you employment (full time position) under AEO?

I have heard people saying that you have to bribe such companies for getting the employment offer under AEO. Is this information correct?

I would be very keen to know your response.

Thanks in advance!