+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help: unable to send updated files by e-mail or cic account (QSW-Federal government department review step)

Foweyy

Apr 22, 2022
Dear all, I received a request letter asking me to upload updated forms within 30 days and send them via :

Today, I was suggested to upload files through my cic account, but under my account – checking full application status – view submitted application or upload documents, I could find no place (button) to upload any file.

Albeit updated files sent through web form, people say that sometimes documents transferred via web form can be ignored.

So now I am driven to the corner, as I fail to identify any effective ways to send my files.

I am desperate to upload my file through my icc account, would anyone of you give me some advice on how to activate (create?) the upload button under view submitted application or upload documents?

Or does anyone of you have such experience (sending files by email)? I think sending documents via email, as required by the request letter, is the safest way.

I am really in a desperate and fidgeted position. Any of your advice is of extreme value to me.

Thank you very much in advance.