+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP SINP Nomination

Jiya89

Nov 14, 2019
I received an SINP nomination and submitted my application by 20th Dec. They told it might take 90 days. And by March 2020 I can hear from them. So its under verification. But so far I didnt get a message from SINP and today I got a message from Express Entry (was submitted on 28MAY 2019) saying I am not eligible and have to resubmit.
Can I know whats this about and then what about my nomination ???
How can I know about my SINP status and what shall I do now.
Feel so lost as I was trying for last 3 years.

Fasiuddin

Jun 8, 2018
I received an SINP nomination and submitted my application by 20th Dec. They told it might take 90 days. And by March 2020 I can hear from them. So its under verification. But so far I didnt get a message from SINP and today I got a message from Express Entry (was submitted on 28MAY 2019) saying I am not eligible and have to resubmit.
Can I know whats this about and then what about my nomination ???
How can I know about my SINP status and what shall I do now.
Feel so lost as I was trying for last 3 years.
The profile becomes ineligible only when your score goes below the cutoff score during the draw in which you were invited.
You can create a new EE and update the same to SINP

Jiya89

Nov 14, 2019
The profile becomes ineligible only when your score goes below the cutoff score during the draw in which you were invited.
You can create a new EE and update the same to SINP
But sir I have gone through some post and most of the post said I have to make a new EE profile and then this SINP nomination will be eliminated and I have to wait for a new nomination. Is it like that?? Is the draw happening till now

Hannan Khan

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
But sir I have gone through some post and most of the post said I have to make a new EE profile and then this SINP nomination will be eliminated and I have to wait for a new nomination. Is it like that?? Is the draw happening till now
I think you need to create new EE profile and update SINP. They will transfer your nomination to the new profile.

Hannan Khan

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
If PNP Nomination is used for submitting file to CIC, then we can't use it, need a new one in that case.
She mentioned Express Entry so I am assuming this is not a paper-based application. Running off another assumption my insight here is that her application is with SINP not CIC. But she says she already received the nomination??? So I think we need clarification as to whether the application is with SINP or CIC. Is it EE or paper-based?

Reactions: Jiya89

askhas

Jan 30, 2018
Hi all

I wanted to know that after SINP OID nomination without job offer . Do we have to go for medical test and add that with our application package to IRCC ?

Jiya89

Nov 14, 2019
She mentioned Express Entry so I am assuming this is not a paper-based application. Running off another assumption my insight here is that her application is with SINP not CIC. But she says she already received the nomination??? So I think we need clarification as to whether the application is with SINP or CIC. Is it EE or paper-based?
Sir First i have created EE profile and as my points didnt meet the draw and that time i got SINP nomination and by dec i filed all applications to sinp online.
i should have received the reply from sinp by march 23rd. but due to this outbreak I am yet to receive it. and this may 5th i got a mail from cic that my profile is ineligible. that made me so worried as im yet to receive my evaluation result from sinp. if that comes positive then only i will get 600 points right??? and meanwhile my CIC EE account mentions it will expire by may 28th. WIll the nomination be cancelled???

Jiya89

Nov 14, 2019
received SINP invitation to apply on October 2019 and applied on 20th dec 2019. No news from them after that
TIMELINE
ITA RECEIVED ON 24TH OCTOBER 2019
LAST DAY FOR SUBMITTING APPLICATION ON 23RD DEC 2019
SUBMITTED ON 20TH DEC 2019
AFTER THAT NO NEWS WHAT SHALL I DO
MAY 28TH 2020 MY CIC PROFILE WILL EXPIRE
MAY 5TH GOT A MAIL TO CIC ACCOUNT AFTER THE DRAW THAT MY PROFILE IS INELIGIBLE
WHAT SHALL I DO

Last edited:

Hannan Khan

Star Member
Aug 25, 2010
Your profile expired at 1 year mark right? That's normal. Just create a new one with exact details and email the profile number and job seeker code to SINP.

Killer1143

Jun 3, 2015
Hi Everyone,

I got SINP PNP nomination and also got the ITA through express entry in December 2019.
Moreover I have submitted my application & currently waiting for my PPR. (80% of the timeline is completed)

My concern/question is as below:

I am aware that I need to land in to the respective PNP province so in my case its Saskatchewan.
My current employer possibly give me transfer to the their Canadian branch. However their office location in Canada is in Ontario and not in Saskatchewan.

So can I move to Ontario post landing in Saskatchewan, if yes in how much time I need to stay in Saskatchewan before moving to Ontario.

Any valuable feedback will be really helpful.