+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP,,sent application without spouse's police record??????????

bakanan

Dec 3, 2010
Amman Jordan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/12/2010
My wife used to live in Australia,and our first try to get their police report failed due payment issues,so we had to send the application without one..?
Will that make them reject it and return it back??????????????

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

Did you send the application to CIO or Visa office ? If you send to CIO and applied under new rules then its fine if you didnt send it because new rules says that its is preffered to send PCC with the documents but if you cant then make sure you have it ready when visa officer asks you for it, so if you have applied under new rules then dont worry get it now and keep it with you and wait for visa officer to ask for it BUT if you applied under old rules and send documents to your local visa office after getting 1st AOR from CIO then all documents should be sent in one package so get the PCC ASAP and send it to the visa office.

Cheers
Saki

bp

Jun 25, 2010
Hi

It is very esay to get police report from Australia. You can even call them if needed. They are very very helpful!! You this link http://www.afp.gov.au/what-we-do/police-checks/national-police-checks.aspx#forms

Fee should be AUD 105 if you supply finger prints.

Good luck!
BP

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
26 Nov 2010 (2nd Aor Date)
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
Hi,

Apart from the checking of eligibility, the CIO also checks for the completeness of application.

Since, PCC is a mandatory document, required to be sent to CIO ( Post June 2010 applicants ) , your application would be deemed incomplete and returned back. You will not get a file number.

You can re-send again with all documents. Please be advised, there is a Checklist for a reason and they would never excuse for whatever reasons !!

Since your NOC is still in the list, you havent lost much, except the postal charges. So, gather all documents , check over and over again and then re-send ! You will be through

A general advise to other, even if you have an iota of doubt regarding anything, just post your query here first before shooting off the application/documents.
Good luck

rslcanada

Jan 7, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2010
Doc's Request.
06-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd) Ecas In Process 28-09-2010
File Transfer...
16-04-2010
Med's Request
04-10-2010 received in mail
Med's Done....
09-10(Oct)-2010 @ CT,USA
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 30'11; PP sent June 9/ rcvd by CIC June 14,2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 20 & DM/received PP June 28, 2011
LANDED..........
August 7, 2011 via Winnipeg, MB stayed for 2wks & be back on July 2012
bakanan said:
My wife used to live in Australia,and our first try to get their police report failed due payment issues,so we had to send the application without one..?
Will that make them reject it and return it back??????????????
it happened to me and we sent state police clearance (spouse) instead of FBI clearance since its not yet available. I thought they will not ask for it anymore & together with the medical request they still ask for FBI record. so w/o FBI included in full docs I rcvd 2nd AOR but I submitted state police clearance maybe they considered it but still they want the FBI record.