Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maijaz said:
Thanks Saud, that is making sense to me now.

One silly question, in the form there is limited space for the job description and also limited number of jobs that I can add. In this case what is your advice?
Thats not silly question dear most of us facing same issue...the solution is to attach additional sheet on excel or word with the same format and write as much as u can..on top of sheet write ur full name, d.o.b, paspport no. And in footer write form name ie imm0080-3e

maijaz

Jan 4, 2014
saudkhan418 said:
Thats not silly question dear most of us facing same issue...the solution is to attach additional sheet on excel or word with the same format and write as much as u can..on top of sheet write ur full name, d.o.b, paspport no. And in footer write form name ie imm0080-3e
Thank you very much. One last "Not Silly" question to clarify. Q12a is actually require the NOC code and the Occupation(NOC Title) that we are applying for, correct?

hardworkpays

May 8, 2014
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Sep-14
Doc's Request.
CC charged 25-Nov-2014
Nomination.....
PER-22-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
23-Mar-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted With Application
File Transfer...
22-Jan-2015
Med's Request
17-Apr-2015
saudkhan418 said:
why need separate elaboration?
Just mention the important duties in 5 slots given for each job.
We have our job reference letter to mention our duties and all other information with adequate elaboration.

maijaz

Jan 4, 2014
saud and all, trying to clarify nightmares relating to the questions.

This is regarding Q12a where they say Q1a: "Identify from the list below, the primary occupation four-digit 2011 National Occupation Classification(NOC) code that will be used to access whether your application meets the program requirements to be eligible for processing. "

Are they referring to the list below of Q12b that we have to fill in as per our job descriptions. ?

If this is the case, I want to know if all Occupation and NOC code of Q12b are under classified elsewhere but main duties include eligible occupation NOC code, then should we write the primary NOC code that does not fall under eligible occupation for Q12a?

!! Headache !!

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maijaz said:
Thank you very much. One last "Not Silly" question to clarify. Q12a is actually require the NOC code and the Occupation(NOC Title) that we are applying for, correct?
Yes 12a is primary noc for which u r claiming points...and 12b is all jobs including 12a

maijaz

Jan 4, 2014
saudkhan418 said:
Yes 12a is primary noc for which u r claiming points...and 12b is all jobs including 12a
Thank you saud. If 12b NOC title and code does not match with any of the 12a but are closely related(Classified elsewhere), and the job descriptions matches with 12a, should the application be considered. Offcourse we have to show employer letter testifying for those job description that matches for 12a.

Harpreet1988

Aug 1, 2014
Hello

I am currently working in Best Buy geek Squad as Computer Technician ( CIA 3 ) Senior
My job duties are
Communicate electronically and in person with computer users experiencing difficulties to determine and document problems experienced
Computer repairs ( both Hardware and software ) Laptops and desktops includes virus removal and all stuff
Smartphone repairs
new computer setups
network support
technical support
i want to apply under AINP and i have confusion in NOC code
Can somebody assist me in telling what noc code under should i apply
i am confused in noc code 2242 and 2282 or any other
Plz help as soon as possible i m running out of time

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maijaz said:
Thank you saud. If 12b NOC title and code does not match with any of the 12a but are closely related(Classified elsewhere), and the job descriptions matches with 12a, should the application be considered. Offcourse we have to show employer letter testifying for those job description that matches for 12a.
yes u may get additional points (if u r not getting max 15 points from primary noc) in case u provide proper work experience and mention correct noc to which ur job duties matches no matter that noc is listed in eligible noc list or not.. cheers :)

maijaz

Jan 4, 2014
saudkhan418 said:
yes u may get additional points (if u r not getting max 15 points from primary noc) in case u provide proper work experience and mention correct noc to which ur job duties matches no matter that noc is listed in eligible noc list or not.. cheers :)
Thank you Saud :)