+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Required filling the form Schedule 3 Economic Class imm0008_3e

maijaz

Jan 4, 2014
Hi guys,

Require your help in filling out Schedule 3 Economic Class imm0008_3e form.

Q12-a , for Occupation, should I fill it exactly the same in the 50 eligible occupation , for e.g. Information systems analysts and consultants and NOC code 2171?

For Q12-b, under occupation, is it the title of the previous job that I have to fill or the same Occupation name Information systems analysts and consultants.

What I am confused in is that all the previous job have different titles which does not match exactly under the 50 eligible occupation but the job duties are under the main heading. For e.g. the previous job title is "Network Engineer" and the duties matches with the Information System Analysts and consultants.

Also if in the previous past 10 years, job title and its duties does not matched with the NOC, should i still add that?

Please guide.
M.

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
maijaz said:
Hi guys,

Require your help in filling out Schedule 3 Economic Class imm0008_3e form.

Q12-a , for Occupation, should I fill it exactly the same in the 50 eligible occupation , for e.g. Information systems analysts and consultants and NOC code 2171?

For Q12-b, under occupation, is it the title of the previous job that I have to fill or the same Occupation name Information systems analysts and consultants.

What I am confused in is that all the previous job have different titles which does not match exactly under the 50 eligible occupation but the job duties are under the main heading. For e.g. the previous job title is "Network Engineer" and the duties matches with the Information System Analysts and consultants.

Also if in the previous past 10 years, job title and its duties does not matched with the NOC, should i still add that?

Please guide.
M.
My take:

As long as the next immediate column to be filled is a NOC code, the occupation shall be the NOC title.

Regards

hardworkpays

May 8, 2014
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Sep-14
Doc's Request.
CC charged 25-Nov-2014
Nomination.....
PER-22-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
23-Mar-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted With Application
File Transfer...
22-Jan-2015
Med's Request
17-Apr-2015
nskatcv said:
My take:

As long as the next immediate column to be filled is a NOC code, the occupation shall be the NOC title.

Regards
really?

my NOC is 2133 which is electrical and electronics engineer.
but i have written as Control system engineer in Main Question.
Control system engineer is mentioned in the hrdc site which explains the roles of 2133.

further, in the next question i have mentioned my current post name...i.e. project engineer. and mentioned my duties which relates i with control system engineer.....

pls advice...

iankay07

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent: Aug 22, 2014 Received: Aug 27, 2014
Nomination.....
CC Charged 21-11-2014 PER: 18-12-2014
Med's Request
25-05-2015
Med's Done....
25-05-2015, 29-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 11-08-2015 Visa Received: 18-08-2015
I have the same question in this form.

My NOC Code is 2281 Computer Network Technician.

I'm a bit confused on what occupation to write in (12b). My current title is Network Architect while in my previous jobs is Network Engineer.

Please help....

Thanks.

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I hv the same confusion but I think we shud write noc title instead of our job title..

hardworkpays

May 8, 2014
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Sep-14
Doc's Request.
CC charged 25-Nov-2014
Nomination.....
PER-22-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
23-Mar-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
22-Jan-2015
Med's Request
17-Apr-2015
saudkhan418 said:
I hv the same confusion but I think we shud write noc title instead of our job title..
only NOC title?

or any of the titles...which are mentioned in hrdc site for our relevant NOC....

one thing for sure, we shd mention the title which is relevant to NOC title.
but i guess there is a list of titles for each NOC....and not only 1.....

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hardworkpays said:
only NOC title?

or any of the titles...which are mentioned in hrdc site for our relevant NOC....

one thing for sure, we shd mention the title which is relevant to NOC title.
but i guess there is a list of titles for each NOC....and not only 1.....
yes For all ur previous job seach hrsdc site and write suitable noc that matches with ur job duties mentioned on ur rerernce letters..if u r unable to find appropriate nocs then write ur job title and in noc code write unknown..this is what sounds logical to me as I m going to do the same thing...remember u hv to provide refernce letters of all jobs whether they r listed in eligible noc list or not...

hardworkpays

May 8, 2014
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Sep-14
Doc's Request.
CC charged 25-Nov-2014
Nomination.....
PER-22-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
23-Mar-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
22-Jan-2015
Med's Request
17-Apr-2015
saudkhan418 said:
yes For all ur previous job seach hrsdc site and write suitable noc that matches with ur job duties mentioned on ur rerernce letters..if u r unable to find appropriate nocs then write ur job title and in noc code write unknown..this is what sounds logical to me as I m going to do the same thing...remember u hv to provide refernce letters of all jobs whether they r listed in eligible noc list or not...
Not for all is mandatory...
Atleast fir past 6 years...to get full marks....

If for all is availabe then good.....

For all we shd submit...relevent joining/releaving letters...
References letter is must for 6. Yeara if you need full CIC points for experience. ...

maijaz

Jan 4, 2014
Seems like we all are still confused. Do we have anybody who have submitted this form for real?

My feeling is like we can use any title and put the NOC code and define the relavent duties. As you might have a job title which is completely different but these days employers ask alot from the employee and hence you end up with lot of responsibilities. Also to support that, you have your reference letters by your employer verifying that under X title this person have Y duties which matches with NOC Code description. What you guys say? Does this make sense?

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maijaz said:
Seems like we all are still confused. Do we have anybody who have submitted this form for real?

My feeling is like we can use any title and put the NOC code and define the relavent duties. As you might have a job title which is completely different but these days employers ask alot from the employee and hence you end up with lot of responsibilities. Also to support that, you have your reference letters by your employer verifying that under X title this person have Y duties which matches with NOC Code description. What you guys say? Does this make sense?
Yar they r asking for NOC and not job title so i think write NOC title

maijaz

Jan 4, 2014
saud, so in essence you are saying that if you have past 6 different job use the same noc title that you are applying under 6 times
This looks odd.

petereshiett2K1

Mar 23, 2014
NIGERIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ACCRA, GHANA
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
3RD DEC ,2014 !
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGE DATE - FEBRUARY 10, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
PER, 22nd feb., 2015.
File Transfer...
22nd feb, 2015.
Med's Request
15th september, 2015.
Med's Done....
22nd September, 2015. Medicals Recieved , October 13, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED, BY THE GRACE OF GOD.
Passport Req..
MAY 4TH, 2016, PICK UP mail on JUNE 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
JUNE 8, 2016
LANDED..........
SEPTRMBER 19, 2016 !
YOU NEED TO CHOSE ONE THAT U SPENT THE LONGEST TIME AND THAT CAN GIVE YOU THE HIGHEST POINT

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maijaz said:
saud, so in essence you are saying that if you have past 6 different job use the same noc title that you are applying under 6 times
This looks odd.
No..i mean to say that use different nocs depending on job duties and claim points for the eligible noc in which u hv sufficient experience..six year doesnot matter at all..if u did not find any noc matching ur job duties with hrsdc site then u can write job title and in noc code write unknown.. that's simple and logical..

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
petereshiett2K1 said:
YOU NEED TO CHOSE ONE THAT U SPENT THE LONGEST TIME AND THAT CAN GIVE YOU THE HIGHEST POINT
Yes I agree...

maijaz

Jan 4, 2014
saudkhan418 said:
No..i mean to say that use different nocs depending on job duties and claim points for the eligible noc in which u hv sufficient experience..six year doesnot matter at all..if u did not find any noc matching ur job duties with hrsdc site then u can write job title and in noc code write unknown.. that's simple and logical..
Thanks Saud, that is making sense to me now.

One silly question, in the form there is limited space for the job description and also limited number of jobs that I can add. In this case what is your advice?