+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP!! Proof of Income

delvana

Mar 23, 2017
Received an ADR today to show my proof of income.

I am paid in cash cheques and i do not have copies of the cheques. Would payslips be enough to prove payment by employer. Also since payment is through cash cheques, i do not have the actual salary reflecting in my account.

Below is the ADR i got from the visa officer

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
 Last six months’ payslips
 Corresponding bank account records showing deposits

So my question is can i show the cheque i received for my March salary , together with my payslips and bank statements and add a letter of explanation stating why the amount does not reflect in my bank account?

Thanks

S

sutyfornow

I hope somebody can help.
Were u applying thru express entry or through pnp?

S

sutyfornow

Did u mention ur salary in ur reference letter?
I hope some seniors can help u here

delvana

Mar 23, 2017
sutyfornow said:
Did u mention ur salary in ur reference letter?
I hope some seniors can help u here

I did mention my salary in my reference letter an also added 3 months payslips showing that the mode of payment is cheques.

lifein360

Jan 23, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Jan 17, 2017
Med's Done....
Feb 20, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 20, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 24, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 23, 2017
delvana said:
I did mention my salary in my reference letter an also added 3 months payslips showing that the mode of payment is cheques.
I think the problem is there is no real trail of money received? Bank statements, deposits are electronic proof of funds show that you received the money. A payslip doesn't prove that fully? I'm not sure just wondering