+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help plzz ...ENFIELD, rhasan and all other seniors

kawish

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
i have some questions:

1)my mother is a retired army officer and she's been alloted a
House from the army.we have been paying installment for this house and we have got a letter from the housing department stating that they will give us the house in next year.in that form it is written that after my mother i will be the owner.
SO CAN I INCLUDE THIS FORM AS OUR PROPERTY TO SHOW FAMILY TIES? WE HAVE ALSO A PLOT ON MY MOTHERS NAME. SO WHAT PROPERTY RELATED DOCUMENTS ARE NEEDED TO BE SHOWN FOR FAMILY TIES? i mean is it necessary to do property evaluation or just give registry?

2)secondly,as i have already said that my maternal uncle from usa is going to sponsor me, but im gonna restrict my sponsor to tuition fee only.im gonna show about 8 to $10000 in my mothers saving account for 4 months.my mother also recieves 18000PKR pension.SO, CAN I SHOW THIS PENSION ACCOUNT? And tell me that am i on a right track?

plzzzzz help me ..i will really appreciate..thank you :)
my mother also recieves 18000

jassi89

Aug 8, 2011
Dehradun
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
re-applying
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre Medical
VISA ISSUED...
This time hoping..
LANDED..........
Jaddon rabba chahega...
kawish said:
i have some questions:

House from the army.we have been paying installment for this house and we have got a letter from the housing department stating that they will give us the house in next year.in that form it is written that after my mother i will be the owner.
SO CAN I INCLUDE THIS FORM AS OUR PROPERTY TO SHOW FAMILY TIES? WE HAVE ALSO A PLOT ON MY MOTHERS NAME. SO WHAT PROPERTY RELATED DOCUMENTS ARE NEEDED TO BE SHOWN FOR FAMILY TIES? i mean is it necessary to do property evaluation or just give registry?

2)secondly,as i have already said that my maternal uncle from usa is going to sponsor me, but im gonna restrict my sponsor to tuition fee only.im gonna show about 8 to $10000 in my mothers saving account for 4 months.my mother also recieves 18000PKR pension.SO, CAN I SHOW THIS PENSION ACCOUNT? And tell me that am i on a right track?

Yes you can put that letter from housing department. and secondly just give property evaluation paper no need of giving registery.
Secondly, show your mother is also sponsoring you with your uncle, you can put her pension slips ,account summary with min $10000 and IT returns of the sponsors last two years.

any thing more... you want to know...

kawish

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
thanks for your reply!!

you mean i should show $10000+monthly pension of 18000pkr in my mother's account for 4 months,right?

Secondly j want to tell you that the some installments for our house are still left.and when we will be given that house we will have to pay a lumsum amount.SO what you suggest, should i show it or not.

jassi89

Aug 8, 2011
Dehradun
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
re-applying
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre Medical
VISA ISSUED...
This time hoping..
LANDED..........
Jaddon rabba chahega...
hiii...

bank statement of last six months with minimum $10000 ie 400000 Rs...and pension slips ...

secondly, you said your mother has a land just put evaluation of that land. and also the put that letter in which it is written after paying some instalments house will be yours with the installments slips....

rest any thing you need to know, i'll help you in that...\

tc

kawish

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
well jassi in india its just 400000 but here in pakistan it is about 800000, but thats another thing . ::)

anyways thanks for your help.

Goodluck to you!!!

jassi89

Aug 8, 2011
Dehradun
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
re-applying
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre Medical
VISA ISSUED...
This time hoping..
LANDED..........
Jaddon rabba chahega...
kawish said:
well jassi in india its just 400000 but here in pakistan it is about 800000, but thats another thing . ::)

anyways thanks for your help.

Goodluck to you!!!

yup...thanx a lot and same to you

kawish

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
@jassi

my mothers current salary is about 33000pak rs.
so, what you say,that my mother's salary slips and income tax returns certificate,sponsorship letter, current employment letter,,savings bank statemnt,pension slips, land/property evaluation are enough?
Remember that my mother's sponsor is only for my living expenses and rest is from my uncle's sponsorship.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kawish said:
@ jassi

so, what you say,that my mother's salary slips and income tax returns certificate,sponsorship letter, current employment letter,,savings bank statemnt,pension slips, land/property evaluation are enough?
Remember that my mother's sponsor is only for my living expenses and rest is from my uncle's sponsorship.

Hi,

You do not require sponsorship letter from your mother. Parent's can't be sponsor, they are free to support you by available means. Sponsorship is restricted to third party alone.

You also do not need any property valuation papers. It's of no use. 'Family tie' is something which comes out of your 'overall profile'. You can't prove it by means of any specific certificate. If it's as such, CHC would ask for Property papers, CA report, SOP/Cover letter.

jassi89

Aug 8, 2011
Dehradun
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
re-applying
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre Medical
VISA ISSUED...
This time hoping..
LANDED..........
Jaddon rabba chahega...
kawish said:
@ jassi

hIII..
THE THING enfield told is only eligible if you apply under spp...if you apply under General category then what i told you is very much important...

jassi89

Aug 8, 2011
Dehradun
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
re-applying
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre Medical
VISA ISSUED...
This time hoping..
LANDED..........
Jaddon rabba chahega...
kawish said:
Are you sure jassi :eek:
yes i have done a lot study on this, as my visa is refused once...

rokdaworld

Sep 7, 2010
Kawish , i think you can show your relationship by ..writting a SOP ...then letting them know that you are coming back because your mother lives in pakisan and she works in pakistan. Also you can show your evualtion of property assessment.Regarding financial support. I would suggest you should show that your are paying tuition fee and let your uncle sponsor meals , living expenses. This way officer will not raise any question on your financial condition. Normally a person has to have 1 years tuition fee and plus other expenses. So if if tuition fee is $12000 then 5k to 10 in cdn in extra. I hope that will help you.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kawish said:
i have some questions:

Hi,

1. If you want you can add ‘Property valuation’ documents but I have reasons to believe that it’s of NO USE. Just think how is it possible for Visa Officer to ascertain the authenticity of Property Documents! But as a I said, no harm if you want to show such documents.

2. For your possible sponsorship, I think you are on a right track. It’s good if you intend to show living expenses from your side and thereby restricting the tuition fees on your Uncle’s part.

3. You can add;

1) Paid receipt of first semester/term fees.
2) Saving account statement of your Mother (showing your living expenses for one academic year, in fact show everything/whatever you have.)
3) Income Tax Return Certificate (It’s very important document to show your level of establishment/family tie and of course, source of income)
4) Pension slip
5) Current employment letter (important if you hold any employment otherwise it’s of no use. Helpful in showing your level of establishment/family tie)
6) Sponsorship letter (read carefully the below part!)

For sponsorship you need;

1. One reference letter (good if it's on official letter head) showing,

- Sponsor occupation
- Relationship to you
- Number of dependent they have!
- Full Contact details.
- One letter from the Sponsor's employer (on a letter head) showing;

1. Employer contact details
2. Business address.

For your reference I quote one post of dadakoko, a member who secured visa based on a sponsorship. It's very useful.

"Hi All,

Enfield is it a claim if I have gotten the Visa?

Yes I got the Visa and yes I had sponsors from 2 countries but this is what I did:

a) I made sure I had the $10,000 needed for me the main sponsor and $4,000 for my spouse in my account for about 4 months.

b) I paid 1 year Tuition fees.

c) My Admission letter stated that I would need about $29,000 for 1 year. I therefore made sure I had about $15,000 in addition to the amount in (a) above to make the $29,000.

d) My sponsors sent in their letter of sponsorship as well as 6 months bank statements and other relevant investments documents. They also sent in their Visa status in the respective countries of residence.

In addition to the above of course I added, my SOP and other relevant documents.

Yes you can use sponsors from any where in the world as far as you can prove relationship and ensure the required monies are in your account. That is what I did!"

source : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sponser-is-in-uk-will-affect-my-visa-t85064.0.html

kawish

Star Member
Sep 22, 2011
thanks for your reply enfield!!!!

but i have one more question:

My sponsor is a businessman in usa. So, he does not have any employer and therefore no letter from employer.what do you suggest? Or he himself write a letter stating the business address and contact details?