+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help please!

Rahul.Revoori

Dec 28, 2013
Hi guys
I planned to join northern lights college which is in Fort Saint John, BC.
I don't know if there are any part time jobs available in that area. People told me that that's the coldest of the places and you cannot find part time jobs easily in that place. Please give me ur suggestions as I'm waiting for your response to pay the fees.
Please also tell me if u find jobs only in particular season in that area, if that's the case I'll be doomed after the season. So please help me guys with the information.

Thanks in advance.

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have you checked that it is an approved college so you can work OC when allowed and get a PGWP?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rahul.Revoori said:
Omg! Do u know where can I look for that information? Please guide me..

Thanks,
Rahul, you HAVE to do your own research. Nobody likes those who wants to be spoonfed information.

START READING every single page there is on study permit on the cic website. Don't come back here until you have. Read carefully, pay attention and watch out for embedded links in the text that lead to pages not indexed. THOSE are important too.

You will be a better person for it aAND it will teach you study skills that are vitally important once you are here.

Rahul.Revoori

Dec 28, 2013
Oh I'm so sorry for annoying you this way, I understand but as of now I'm disabled, I know this is none of your concern, I broke my legs and one arm in a accident.the only thing functional among my limbs is my right arm. Im doing my best to know every information. It's just another 2 weeks to go till the the doctor removes the plasters. So please be kind enough to understand me.

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rahul.Revoori said:
Oh I'm so sorry for annoying you this way, I understand but as of now I'm disabled, I know this is none of your concern, I broke my legs and one arm in a accident.the only thing functional among my limbs is my right arm. Im doing my best to know every information. It's just another 2 weeks to go till the the doctor removes the plasters. So please be kind enough to understand me.
You are injured, not disabled. You're not blind, you can read and you can obviously type. So head on over to www.cic.gc.ca. Everybody is busy with their own applications and research. Do respect that. When you have read up on everything you will be able to post informed and educated questions.

Rahul.Revoori

Dec 28, 2013
Uh I meant temporarily disabled. And many thanks for all the help. Yes I will now go through everything. Sorry for the trouble.
Thanks again ,

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rahul.Revoori said:
Uh I meant temporarily disabled. And many thanks for all the help. Yes I will now go through everything. Sorry for the trouble.
Thanks again ,
:D