+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help please! School canceled my admission

Nedu_0.1

Feb 14, 2017
Hello please! The college i was initially admitted to in Montreal decided i should cancel my application to them due to long study permit visa processing time from my home country(Nigeria) Although on cic website it says 10 weeks, so i’m quite confused as to how to go about it ,do I just seek admission in another school and continue with my visa application or should i cancel my visa application altogether? (Since i have done medicals and security check already)

Joelle111

May 30, 2018
They told you to cancel your enrollment? I find that strange and rude tbh. Did you ask whether you can defer your admission to the next term? That is normally an option.

Nedu_0.1

Feb 14, 2017
They told you to cancel your enrollment? I find that strange and rude tbh. Did you ask whether you can defer your admission to the next term? That is normally an option.
I thought so too, im not quite sure what their problems are but I was told i could start or fix my classes immediately i come

Nedu_0.1

Feb 14, 2017
Someone advised to seek admission in another school since my visa application has not been submitted .

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Did you ask them to defer your admission to the next term? If your admission date has passed they had to cancel your admission for the winter session.

Reactions: Nedu_0.1