+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Passport dispatched

Jul 5, 2017
Hello all,

I just received a mail in my personal email account stating that my processed passport has been dispatched from the vfs Bangalore on 4th July 2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.

On the vfs tracking website, the message reads, "Visa application, tracking ID # – Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 04/07/2017 vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website"

They have not provided with an air way bill #, I am confused as to how do I track my passport shipment. While submitting the application at vfs, Hyderabad. I opted for receiving the passport via courier (Bluedart). Please tell me what to do now.

PLEASE HELP !!!!!

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......
Hello all,

I just received a mail in my personal email account stating that my processed passport has been dispatched from the vfs Bangalore on 4th July 2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.

On the vfs tracking website, the message reads, "Visa application, tracking ID # – Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 04/07/2017 vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website"

They have not provided with an air way bill #, I am confused as to how do I track my passport shipment. While submitting the application at vfs, Hyderabad. I opted for receiving the passport via courier (Bluedart). Please tell me what to do now.

PLEASE HELP !!!!!
any update ?

manpindersingh

Jul 10, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Hello all,

PLEASE HELP !!!!!
@NARESH PANTULU did you get your visa approved?

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Hello all,

PLEASE HELP !!!!!
did you receive your passport?

javier.ths

Oct 31, 2016
Malaysia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Naresh, you'll have to ask the VFS office. I believe Canada government returns your passport to VFS office. Then, the VFS staff will courier it to your address. So there should be two tracking numbers: one for from Canada government to VFS, and another one for VFS to your address.

By the way, please verify. VFS is actually the same as the Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC). VFS is the company handling the applications, and CVAC is referring to their location.