+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help on form IMM0008 3E (Schedule 3 Economic Class)

cfuture

May 19, 2014
Hi All,

I am in the mid of filling up the form IMM0008 3E (Schedule 3 Economic Class) Single Applicant. However, i have some questions to clarify with all of you:

1. Difference b/w assets, liabilities & settlement funds?
2. Assets can be more than settlement funds? For example, i have total 25K CAD but may be after 2-3 months i will spend some and my assets can come down to 18K or 17K CAD, still more then the minimum fund required for a single applicant. So, what should i mention in both of these boxes?
3. I am applying under 2173. What exactly should i mention in occupation box? "Software Engineer" or "Software Engineer & Desingers"?

I will appreciate the help.

Thanks a lot,

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
cfuture said:
Hi All,

I am in the mid of filling up the form IMM0008 3E (Schedule 3 Economic Class) Single Applicant. However, i have some questions to clarify with all of you:

1. Difference b/w assets, liabilities & settlement funds? Assets = Property + Gold + Shares + Stock etc + Settlement Funds
2. Assets can be more than settlement funds? YES. See the previous equation.
For example, i have total 25K CAD but may be after 2-3 months i will spend some and my assets can come down to 18K or 17K CAD, still more then the minimum fund required for a single applicant. So, what should i mention in both of these boxes? If the expense can be foreseen now then they should come under liabilities.
3. I am applying under 2173. What exactly should i mention in occupation box? "Software Engineer" or "Software Engineer & Desingers"? The Exact NOC Occupation Name corresponding to the NOC Code.

I will appreciate the help.

Thanks a lot,

hardworkpays

May 8, 2014
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Sep-14
Doc's Request.
CC charged 25-Nov-2014
Nomination.....
PER-22-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
23-Mar-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted With Application
File Transfer...
22-Jan-2015
Med's Request
17-Apr-2015
mine is 2133 :

I am mentioning as Lead Control System Engineer.

is it OK?

2133 Electrical and electronics engineers

Electrical and electronics engineers design, plan, research, evaluate and test electrical and electronic equipment and systems. They are employed by electrical utilities, communications companies, manufacturers of electrical and electronic equipment, consulting firms, and by a wide range of manufacturing, processing and transportation industries and government.

Example Titles

avionics engineer
control systems engineer
design engineer, electrical
distribution planning engineer, electrical
electrical engineer
electrical network engineer
electronics engineer
instrumentation and control engineer
planning engineer, electrical systems
process control engineer, electrical
roadway lighting design engineer
television systems engineer
test engineer, electronics

cfuture

May 19, 2014
Thanks nishesh3003. One more question. There should not be any problem, right, As long as my total assets are equal or more than the settlement funds? There will be definitly reduction in total assets, but since its my salary account, so there will be increase also ... but lets say i withdraw huge amount which reduced my total assets but that is still equal or more than the settlement funds. So CIC will still ask questions? though settlement funds are still untouch .. what do you say?

cfuture

May 19, 2014
hardworkpays said:
mine is 2133 :

I am mentioning as Lead Control System Engineer.

is it OK?

2133 Electrical and electronics engineers

Electrical and electronics engineers design, plan, research, evaluate and test electrical and electronic equipment and systems. They are employed by electrical utilities, communications companies, manufacturers of electrical and electronic equipment, consulting firms, and by a wide range of manufacturing, processing and transportation industries and government.

Example Titles

avionics engineer
control systems engineer
design engineer, electrical
distribution planning engineer, electrical
electrical engineer
electrical network engineer
electronics engineer
instrumentation and control engineer
planning engineer, electrical systems
process control engineer, electrical
roadway lighting design engineer
television systems engineer
test engineer, electronics
YES

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
cfuture said:
Thanks nishesh3003. One more question. There should not be any problem, right, As long as my total assets are equal or more than the settlement funds? There will be definitly reduction in total assets, but since its my salary account, so there will be increase also ... but lets say i withdraw huge amount which reduced my total assets but that is still equal or more than the settlement funds. So CIC will still ask questions? though settlement funds are still untouch .. what do you say?
Settlement funds and assets are differrent.

If you own a property your assets will always be more than your settlement funds but thats not how it works.

Your settlement funds are unencumbered cash and other assets which can be easily liquidated like Fixed Deposits or Gold Bonds etc.

You can wihdraw large sums but make sure you dont end up in a situation where you have to make large deposits in the future when POF is requested by the VO. You may be asked to justify it.

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
Birth Certificate (Never received any communication)
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
Hi Guys,

I really need advise on filling new IMM0008 Schedule 3 form. I will be sending my application in couple of day but just messed up for how to fill the section 12 (b) - Work Experience which is revised in August 2014 new form.

I have total 7 years of experience considering job title is different in all the organizations I worked. I have total 5 companies and out of which, two companies having experience less than an year.

Also, when i got to new form and just put the cursor on the box without clicking, there is a Pop up against each box.

Example for 1 Year - Pop up showing CHECK BOX : Less than 1 Year
2 to 3 years - Pop up showing CHECK Box : 1 year but less than 2
4 to 5 years - Pop up showing CHECK Box : 2 years but less than 3
6 years or more - Pop up showing CHECK Box : 3 years but less than 4

Should i follow the instruction highlighting in Pop up against each box or check based on the years interval as mentioned against each box. If i follow the later way to fill the form, what should i do for the experience less than 1 year.

Need Urgent Advise

bullseye

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
amitgoyal_ec said:
Hi Guys,

I really need advise on filling new IMM0008 Schedule 3 form. I will be sending my application in couple of day but just messed up for how to fill the section 12 (b) - Work Experience which is revised in August 2014 new form.

I have total 7 years of experience considering job title is different in all the organizations I worked. I have total 5 companies and out of which, two companies having experience less than an year.

Also, when i got to new form and just put the cursor on the box without clicking, there is a Pop up against each box.

Should i follow the instruction highlighting in Pop up against each box or check based on the years interval as mentioned against each box. If i follow the later way to fill the form, what should i do for the experience less than 1 year.

Need Urgent Advise
When did this new form come up. I sent my application on Aug 21 & I dont think so that this new version of Schedule 3 was uploaded. I sent the version which was there till Aug 21. What should I do now.

Is there a chance that my appln may be rejected.

Dave123

Sep 12, 2014
amitgoyal_ec said:
Hi Guys,

Need Urgent Advise

Hi amitgoyal;

Did you get a solution to your above concern? I am in the same boat....
Not sure what to do, unchecked with explanatory note? or check as 1 year for less than 1 year?

Hit me up if anyone knows.

Thanks.

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
amitgoyal_ec said:
Hi Guys,

Need Urgent Advise
This just doesn't sound right. 2 to 3 years should be checked if you have more than 2 but less than 3 years, not the way the popup is saying here. Looks like someone in CIC screwed up big time here. The form was okay in the past, then they updated it and made it confusing, then they are adding explanation popups which just is not logical at all. You guys should contact CIC and complain.

Also, if you ask me, I would just ignore the popup and use logic. Write a cover letter with explanation.

Dave123

Sep 12, 2014
Thanks.

This is exactly what I am doing. That is for less than 1 year I am ticking "1 year" then including a cover page with explanation of the actual duration as per reference letters and why i am check marking the specified box etc.

*Fingers crossed

virusmonger

Nov 7, 2014
Dear Friends,

I would need some help for filling up the form.

1) I have completed my BCom + additionally I have done my PGDBM (finance full time 2 years) my wes assesment were

BCom :- Bachlore's degree (three years)
PGDBM :- two years post secondary study at a non- recognized institute.

so in form Schdedule A background declaration Q7 what should i write?
I have written
4- elementary/ primary school
6 - secondary / high school
5 - university / college
2 - Trade school or post secondary school

or should i write
4- elementary/ primary school
6 - secondary / high school
7 - university / college
0 - Trade school or post secondary school

Also in Generic application form for canada imm0008

Should I select post graduate - No degree, is it correct? Please advice

MedZed

Jun 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,
What shall I write for question 4 in form IMM0008ENU_2D?

msunithagrace

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO now colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged - 28th jan
Nomination.....
PER - 24th Feb
AOR Received.
31st March
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Colombo VO
Med's Request
RPRF- 16 sep MEDS 17 -sep
Med's Done....
21 sep
Hello ,

It says provide evidence. Do we have to provide evidence for assets too or the bank statement with the settlement funds will do?

Please help

Sunitha

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
msunithagrace said:
Hello ,

It says provide evidence. Do we have to provide evidence for assets too or the bank statement with the settlement funds will do?

Please help

Sunitha
Generally applicants only send proof of settlement funds and not assets or liabilities. If you do decide to send them, no harm.