+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP NEEDED

SINGH_KING

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello,
one of user here said that the last date for admissions under SPP was 28 june and i sent a mail to Seneca college and asked for deadline of my course. They replied me that there is no deadline and still they are admitting students for Sep. 13 intake till the filling of seats. (and Seneca is under SPP.) Now, what does this mean ? still i have time to get admission ?

cordoang

Jun 17, 2013
The SPP is the short form for Student Partners Program, which is an regulatory scheme outlined and executed in conjunction between the Association of Canadian Community Colleges (ACCC) and the Canadian Embassy in India. The SPP Colleges system is targeted at improving Visa approval rate and time frame in India.

The option of SPP Colleges is applicable to Indian students only. Indian students can apply to the SPP Colleges and may be considered under the scheme for the admission if they can fulfill the eligibility criteria.

- See more at: http://www.rajedu.com/countries/study-in-canada/spp-colleges/#sthash.vTUMRex8.dpuf

SINGH_KING

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@cordoang ... I know that bro. ...
See my question carefully again.

cordoang

Jun 17, 2013
If they still have availability then you should be able to get in. Time is of a factor though.

ms.mech

Jul 21, 2012
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
11-03-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
With File
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2017
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Yes they keep on admitting students till they fill their seats. But usually for acceptance of international student. it might take 2-days to 2 months.

If you receive LOA on time, then you can apply for Visa, otherwise you would have to defer.