30-11-2017
Med's Request
14-12-2017
Med's Done....
19-12-2017
Passport Req..
15-03-2018
Hi all,
hope you are fine i had some questions. but let me share my profile and process till now
i have done bachelors of computer science from Pakistan. IELTS 7.5 band.
I am accepted at Concordia University Montreal.
I applied online for study permit on 30 November online using CIC website and got Bio metrics letter the same day and i was done of my bio metrics and picture the very next day.
On 14th December, i received a message on online portal for my medical examination and i requested an appointment with IOM and i am now done with medical on 19 December.
My questions are :
1- How long will it take to get introduction letter if they are going to approve my request? (Any Estimates?)
2- If i get an introduction letter, can i enter Canada using Toronto airport rather than Montreal to meet some friends first?

I am worried about intro letter because my class is on 8th of January and i wanna estimate and plan for my trip.
Thanks in advance.

Abdul22

Jun 24, 2017
I don't know about the others buh the first one;They have to approve your application..so once they have requested for your passport and they ask you to come and get it..Your introduction letter is also with it,but you have to download it cus it's in the online application

Asadj6131

Jan 9, 2017
Hi all,
hope you are fine i had some questions. but let me share my profile and process till now
i have done bachelors of computer science from Pakistan. IELTS 7.5 band.
I am accepted at Concordia University Montreal.
I applied online for study permit on 30 November online using CIC website and got Bio metrics letter the same day and i was done of my bio metrics and picture the very next day.
On 14th December, i received a message on online portal for my medical examination and i requested an appointment with IOM and i am now done with medical on 19 December.
My questions are :
1- How long will it take to get introduction letter if they are going to approve my request? (Any Estimates?)
2- If i get an introduction letter, can i enter Canada using Toronto airport rather than Montreal to meet some friends first?

I am worried about intro letter because my class is on 8th of January and i wanna estimate and plan for my trip.
Thanks in advance.
Hello bro,
Same case here .I applied online on 20th November For Bachelors program simon fraser University. But i am waiting Now for any update.Aik month ho gya lakin Koi bhe result nhe aya yaar.Classes from 5 Jan.Dont know what to do Now.

hnalpha323

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
File Transfer...
30-11-2017
Med's Request
14-12-2017
Med's Done....
19-12-2017
Passport Req..
15-03-2018
Hello bro,
Same case here .I applied online on 20th November For Bachelors program simon fraser University. But i am waiting Now for any update.Aik month ho gya lakin Koi bhe result nhe aya yaar.Classes from 5 Jan.Dont know what to do Now.
You waiting for the admission or visa ?