+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help needed regarding Concordia university urgent.

sandhuboy

Aug 26, 2012
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
Doc's Request.
16-04-2013
Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
08/05/2013
LANDED..........
wahaguru manu v DATE pan da moka da..
hi all
i got a mail from concordia university regarding document
required to complete my file.
I do'nt understand what doc they need pls help me in this.
Hear is the mail.

Please provide information confirming the type of degree completed, if applicable, at the S. Udham Singh Polytechnic College(India).
This information is needed to finalize the assessment of your file.

Important Note: All transcripts received via the upload process are considered unofficial. Official transcripts are those sent directly to the Undergraduate Admissions Application Centre by the institution or examining board concerned. If your academic records are in a language other than English or French, please arrange for the submission of a certified translation in either English or French in addition to the transcript in the original language. Do not submit your only copy of original documents as they will not be returned.

Other Required Documents

Brief explanation of your activities from June 2012 to August 2013.
If your are still attending the S. Udham Singh Polytechnic College

(India), please ensure to provide an up-to-date record confirming registration for the indicated period.

I have allready send them
1.Transcript offical
2.LOI
3.IELTS offical
4.DMC's copy
5.passport copy
6.10th and 12th dmc copy
7.provisnal diploma. Issue from my college
pls help me in this.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

sandhuboy said:
hi all
i got a mail from concordia university regarding document
required to complete my file.
I do'nt understand what doc they need pls help me in this.
Hear is the mail.

Please provide information confirming the type of degree completed, if applicable, at the S. Udham Singh Polytechnic College(India).
This information is needed to finalize the assessment of your file.

Important Note: All transcripts received via the upload process are considered unofficial. Official transcripts are those sent directly to the Undergraduate Admissions Application Centre by the institution or examining board concerned. If your academic records are in a language other than English or French, please arrange for the submission of a certified translation in either English or French in addition to the transcript in the original language. Do not submit your only copy of original documents as they will not be returned.

Other Required Documents

Brief explanation of your activities from June 2012 to August 2013.
If your are still attending the S. Udham Singh Polytechnic College

(India), please ensure to provide an up-to-date record confirming registration for the indicated period.

I have allready send them
1.Transcript offical
2.LOI
3.IELTS offical
4.DMC's copy
5.passport copy
6.10th and 12th dmc copy
7.provisnal diploma. Issue from my college
pls help me in this.

1. Problem is in 7th number. You need a certified photocopy of your degree/diploma in a sealed envelope from your University registrar office (not college).

sandhuboy

Aug 26, 2012
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
Doc's Request.
16-04-2013
Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
08/05/2013
LANDED..........
enfield said:
Hi,

1. Problem is in 7th number. You need a certified photocopy of your degree/diploma in a sealed envelope from your University registrar office (not college).
bro i send them my Transcript in a sealed envelope from your University registrar office.
provisional diploma is given from colleges becouse diploma is given after year or more in punjab that's why colleges give provisional diploma for jobs or admission purpose..
so tell me that to do now..

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

sandhuboy said:
bro i send them my Transcript in a sealed envelope from your University registrar office.
provisional diploma is given from colleges becouse diploma is given after year or more in punjab that's why colleges give provisional diploma for jobs or admission purpose..
so tell me that to do now..

1. You need both transcript and degree certificates in separate envelopes. You can explain University about your inability to submit certified degree certificate. It should work out in form of conditional LOA/admission.

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
Let me clear the air here.

I have also applied in Concordia University and i submitted the Official Transcripts sealed and signed from mu University

BUT

College Degree (B.Tech) and Mark sheets, I have got attested from my College Registrar and submitted them without sealing them in any Envelope. I don't think that want Attested copy of Degree also in Sealed Envelope and they have not mentioned this anywhere in their site

As per my understanding, only the Transcripts should reach them in official format ( duly signed and sealed )

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

mayank_6 said:
Let me clear the air here.

I have also applied in Concordia University and i submitted the Official Transcripts sealed and signed from mu University

BUT

College Degree (B.Tech) and Mark sheets, I have got attested from my College Registrar and submitted them without sealing them in any Envelope. I don't think that want Attested copy of Degree also in Sealed Envelope and they have not mentioned this anywhere in their site

As per my understanding, only the Transcripts should reach them in official format ( duly signed and sealed )

1. You need sealed transcript and degree certificate (in separate envelope) from your University Registrar office. Anything from College office (India) won't work.

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
Today i received the same mail which @sanshuboy got a couple of days back.

"A Statement of Marks for each year of study (2006 - 2010) and Provisional degree certificates issued by Krishna Institute of Engineering and Technology (Ghaziabad, India) to be sent directly from your institution."

and

"We are missing all three of your reference letters."

I confirmed with the university directly and they told me that this notification mail is because Even though my documents have been reached there, they are not yet coded/digitized/attached to my application file and in this busy time of the year, it will take 10-14 working days to process the same. The same will be updated in the Status of my Documents under Application Centre of MyConcordia Portal

@ Enfield

It depends on University to University also because my University does not provide Degree. The degree was awarded by college and I have sent the attested copy of that Degree to the university along with the respective year marksheets

Though, Transcripts are issued by University in Sealed Envelope which I have submitted.

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
Called them again one more time and the same thing they repeated that it will take 10-15 days for my documents to get scanned, Coded and Uploaded in the system.

I cross checked with them about my submitted Transcripts ( Official Sealed by University ) and Degree/Marksheets ( Not sealed but Attested by College ) and they said "it's fine"

sandhuboy

Aug 26, 2012
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
Doc's Request.
16-04-2013
Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
08/05/2013
LANDED..........
mayank_6 said:
Called them again one more time and the same thing they repeated that it will take 10-15 days for my documents to get scanned, Coded and Uploaded in the system.

I cross checked with them about my submitted Transcripts ( Official Sealed by University ) and Degree/Marksheets ( Not sealed but Attested by College ) and they said "it's fine"
bro when u send u document and when they reach at concordia university. My document recived at concordia university on 10 jan and they r also saying me to wait for 14 working days. In a mail.
And
all document i send is nortized copy not for college att. And bro i only mention student id on envolop i send then .

Bro u r master or undergraduate program.

sandhuboy

Aug 26, 2012
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
Doc's Request.
16-04-2013
Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
08/05/2013
LANDED..........
today i will send them a mail and Information they want here is my mail look at is it Right...
please reply ASAP.........

Respected Sir/Madam,
Student I.D.: 6864112

I am Gursharanjot Singh applied for September intake in your university for BCompSc. Computer Systems. I got your mail regarding incomplete application. I want to inform you that I have sent following documents via courier service:

• Letter of Intent
• 10th standard detailed mark sheet
• 12th standard detailed mark sheet
• 3rd ,4th ,5th and 6th semesters detailed mark sheets
• Passport copy
• Application printout
• Provisional Diploma certificate
(Provisional Diploma is given from college because Official Diploma is given after year or more in my University that's why colleges give provisional diploma for jobs or admission purpose)
• Transcripts of my diploma
(Sent by my University (P.S.B.T.E & I.T, Chandigarh) in a sealed envelope)

All these documents has been received by your University on 10 January 2013 at 13:40 and signed (received) by N Tony. As per my proof of delivery given to me by courier company (DHL) my waybill number is 5310351863.But there is no updation regarding my received documents at myConcordia Portal. So please have a look on my application. I only mention the Student ID on the envelope which contain my documents and also on transcript envelope sent by my University.

Regarding the information asked in your e-mail :-

• Please provide information confirming the type of degree completed, if applicable, at the S. Udham Singh Polytechnic College (India). This information is needed to finalize the assessment of your file.

I have completed 3 year Diploma in Computer Engineering from S. Udham Singh Polytechnic College (India) from may 2010 to July 2012 .I have got admission in 2nd year of this 3 year Diploma because I have done my 12th standard in Vocational stream (Information Technology).My college provided me Provisional Diploma certificate Provisional Diploma is given from my college because Official Diploma is given after year or more in my University that's why colleges give provisional diploma for jobs or admission purpose.

• Brief explanation of your activities from June 2012 to August 2013. If your are still attending the S. Udham Singh Polytechnic College (India), please ensure to provide an up-to-date record confirming registration for the indicated period.

After completing my Diploma I was started preparing for IELTS examination .My IELTS examination Held’s on July 2012.My Provisional Diploma certificate was issued on 06 August 2012.After receiving my all documents I was started preparing for admission process. Then I come to know that I got late for January 2013 intake. So I am applying for September 2013 intake in your University. As study permit and CAQ is very time consuming process in my country so I am utilizing this time for applying for study permit and CAQ.Currently I am working as a Customer Services Associate in a multinational company SERCO GLOBAL SERVICES till now. and I am also planning for taking private MATH classes to improve my math skill from march 2013 .I am also thinking of Joining French speaking Classes if I been accepted form this University .

If information given by me is not complete or proper please let me Know So I can give you more Information.

eagle89

Dec 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys sorry for jumping in your thread but i really need to ask.

I got final acceptance letter from my university and there is only one condition in letter.condition is
(1) "student must supply official transcripts on arrival"

So, do i have to provide official transcripts to the visa office too or just scorecards are enough?

Thank you guys.

sandhuboy

Aug 26, 2012
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
Doc's Request.
16-04-2013
Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
08/05/2013
LANDED..........
eagle89 said:

I got final acceptance letter from my university and there is only one condition in letter.condition is

So, do i have to provide official transcripts to the visa office too or just scorecards are enough?

Thank you guys.
you have to provide official transcripts to university .

eagle89

Dec 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandhuboy said:
you have to provide official transcripts to university .
Thanks for your reply bro.

That i know but in addition do i have to visa office too?

Thanks

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

eagle89 said:

Thank you guys.

1. No, you need to submit only photocopy of your standard mark sheet and degree certificate to CHC.

sandhuboy

Aug 26, 2012
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
Doc's Request.
16-04-2013
Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
08/05/2013
LANDED..........
bro i think no visa office will only ask loa and copy of other doc.