+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP NEEDED: Re-applying for the IEC after receiving a rejection letter from CIC

lyndonmayer

Oct 23, 2014
Hi there,

I was just rejected by CIC for the working holiday program (Australian's coming to Canada) due to submitting my application after the 15 day expiry of the conditional acceptance letter from IEC.

It's a bit crazy that the govt expect you to be able to acquire all the documents needed to submit the application in 15 days, but that's another issue. I'm a few weeks away from my current visa expiring and i'm a bit worried that I might be cutting things a bit fine now, there are only 250 spots left on the IEC as of yesterday.

I've withdrawn my current application through IEC on my Kompass account so that I can re-apply for the program and be given another 15 days to submit the application on IEC, but since withdrawing the application I can't see an option to re-apply, the only option I have is to view my previous application.

Does anyone know what the story with IEC is? am I limited to only one approved application or will I be able to submit a new one once my withdrawal is received?

Any help would me very much appreciated.

naturalG

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
01-09-2017
AOR Received.
30-10-2017
Has anyone the answer to that question as I am currently in the same position and can't find how to reapply!
thanks in advance

naturalG

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
01-09-2017
AOR Received.
30-10-2017
Do you have any idea how long does that take?
I'm just a little worried as apparently there is only 45 spots left this year! Do we already know the opening date for 2015 quotas?
Thanks again for the help

ClintKwan

Jun 16, 2015
How did you guys get on with obtaining the new CAL?

I've found myself in the same situation, sent my application in 10 days after receiving the CAL but it took 8 weeks to process so have been rejected on grounds of expired CAL!

Were you able to withdrawl and reapply for a new CAL with ease?

any help appreciated!

Thanks!