+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Needed: IRCC Account Locked, Unable to Link New Account, Urgent Passport Submission

PoincareNan

Sep 13, 2024
Hello everyone,

I'm in a difficult situation and urgently need help from anyone who has experienced something similar!

I applied for a Canadian work visa and recently received an email notifying me that my application status has been updated, likely to request my passport submission. However, I'm completely stuck due to account issues:

1. Account Locked: I accidentally answered my security questions incorrectly three times, and now my IRCC account is locked and inaccessible.
  2. Unable to Link New Account: I created a new IRCC account and tried linking my application, but the system can't find my application despite entering all the information correctly.
  3. Stuck in a Loop: I called IRCC customer service at 1-888-242-2100, but they said it’s a technical issue and can’t be solved over the phone. They advised me to email question@cic.gc.ca, but the response I received didn’t help either, and they suggested calling the same number again. I feel like I’m stuck in a loop with no resolution.
  4. Time is Running Out: I'm very worried because there’s only a 30-day window to submit my passport, and I can't access the Passport Submission Letter, meaning I can’t proceed with the visa process.
I’ve already tried the webform, email, and calling customer service, but nothing has worked so far. I’m running out of time and don’t know what else to do.

Has anyone faced a similar issue? Is there any way to unlock my account, successfully link my application, or even get the Passport Submission Letter sent directly via email?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!