NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Dear forum members:

My brother is filling out the online form for the ECA at CES website. His name is "Muhammad (First name) Ahsan (Middle Name) Khan (Last name)", whereas in his passport the name is: Khan (Family name), Muhammad Ahsan (Given names). The CES form demands that name should be written the way it is written in the identity document. Now, the form has spaces for Given name, Middle name and surnam. Its rather confusing whether he should write his name in the order it is written in the passport, i.e., writing both Muhammad Ahsan in the given name, or Muhammad in given name, and Ahsan in the middle name. I know its a trivial issue but would really appreciate your opinion.

Please help. Thank you in advance.

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Any suggestion guys?

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017
I do not think it is an issue. In any case, the way the document will print would be First Middle and Last Name in order. So whether you include it in the first name field or split it up should not be an issue. I am sure they will also verify it with the name on the degree certificates.

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
karthik2479 said:
I do not think it is an issue. In any case, the way the document will print would be First Middle and Last Name in order. So whether you include it in the first name field or split it up should not be an issue. I am sure they will also verify it with the name on the degree certificates.
Sounds logical. Thank you :)

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Just filled out the online application at CES website, submitted and made the payment through CC. There is practically no clear guideline as to what happens next. I am suppost to arrange for the official transcripts to be sent directly from the Higher Education Institute in Pakistan. But how would CES know the transcript is mine when they havnt given me any reference number? Totally Lost! Please help.

Sundy

Jun 29, 2021
There is a difference in the names in my passport and academic records.
Passport : Sudeep Hegde Ravi
Academic records and all other documents : R Sudeep Hegde
(I haven't changed my name officially, but it's just that the order of my first and last name has changed in passport and initials expanded)

What name should I specify while applying for CES ?
Please advise.

Gowrish28

Dec 16, 2023
There is a difference in the names in my passport and academic records.
Passport : Sudeep Hegde Ravi
Academic records and all other documents : R Sudeep Hegde
(I haven't changed my name officially, but it's just that the order of my first and last name has changed in passport and initials expanded)

What name should I specify while applying for CES ?
Please advise.
May I know how you managed to get CES ECA as am also in same situation?