+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help need urgently regarding TRV from Pakistan

HAMZA111

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
hi i need urgent advise. pls help me

my father want to visit me in canada. for that he is going to file his application for visit visa in Pakistan soon. I want to ask few questions please answer accordingly

1. what is statutory declaration of common-law union form? who should fill this form?
2. should he need police certificate?

please reply. thanks for ur time

babarkheli

Sep 7, 2012
Hi Hamza,
I think the statutory declaration of common law union form is to prove that a husband and wife have been living together. In your case a marriage certificate / nikah nama of your father should be OK.
and for visit visa police certificate is not required.
Even nikah nama is also not required for visit visa. both things are required in permanent residency application.
Hope that answers the questions.

HAMZA111

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
babarkheli said:
Hi Hamza,
I think the statutory declaration of common law union form is to prove that a husband and wife have been living together. In your case a marriage certificate / nikah nama of your father should be OK.
and for visit visa police certificate is not required.
Even nikah nama is also not required for visit visa. both things are required in permanent residency application.
Hope that answers the questions.
then should he fill that form or not? he is applying for visa separately my mother is not applying for visa

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
HAMZA111 said:
then should he fill that form or not? he is applying for visa separately my mother is not applying for visa
The answer is No to your both questions.

The saturatory and common law union form is for the people who are not married but living together as common -law partners. A very common thing in Canada. You father does not need to fill out this form.

And no he doesn't need police certificate.