+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Nedeed

klediancupi

Dec 26, 2014
Dear Madam/Sir,

I am kledian cupi i am 25 years old unmerried and from albania
my application for study permit has been rejected. It is my opion that this rejection is not based upon proof or evidence presented by me and this rejection is unfair.
Reasons for rejection are.
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including:

1.your travel history
2.your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence
3limited employment prospects in your country of residence

I am convinced that the documents that I have submitted all are complete in respect to the requirements to obtain a study permit in Canada and do not pretend to substitute the professional opinion of the visa officer but there are few matters which in my judgement shows at least a careless review of the application.

I have submitted an Employment Contract with me present Employer who is committed in a written form, duly signed in front of a notary and I have personally committed in a written form by signing this contract to work at least 5 years after completing my studies for my current Employer and yet, the visa officer considers I have no employment prospects.

It is the judgment of the visa officer that my travel history is not satisfactory while I have a history of travel to many EU countries without a violation of any kind.

It is the opinion of the visa officer that I do not have enough reasons to return to Albania while a have an apartament on my own, financial resources and a family in Albania.
but im single not married

What can i do reapply again or wait for some time?