+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help me

Mksa2013

Mar 19, 2017
Hi guys

I'm Pakistani citizen,25 years old born and living in Saudi Arabia ,never been in Pakistan, before 45 years my father ran away from Pakistan because of family problems and we can't go back.Now my work permit is about to expire they will deport me because in Saudia Arabia Immigrants or Saudi -Born are considered as temporary resident and they should have to leave SA after end of contract even if they spent whole life in SA.I tried to find new sponser but couldnt beacuse of Saudization in job .
I don't have anything in Pakistan and I can't live there, also my native language is Arabic and English is second language..

I have Canadaian TRV , can I apply for asylum in Canada ? If yes, then where should I apply ? Inside Canada or Airport ?

Thank You
Asylum Seeker

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You can certainly claim asylum once you are in Canada (either as soon as you arrive or after you enter Canada). I think it will be challenging to be approved. You will need to prove why you yourself cannot return and support this through hard evidence. Given you've never been there and it's been 45 years since your father left - that may be quite difficult to prove. If you file a refugee claim in Canada and it's refused, that refusal will make it much more difficult, if not impossible, to obtain travel or work permits to countries like Canada in the future.

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
Mksa2013 said:
Hi guys

I'm Pakistani citizen,25 years old born and living in Saudi Arabia ,never been in Pakistan, before 45 years my father ran away from Pakistan because of family problems and we can't go back.Now my work permit is about to expire they will deport me because in Saudia Arabia Immigrants or Saudi -Born are considered as temporary resident and they should have to leave SA after end of contract even if they spent whole life in SA.I tried to find new sponser but couldnt beacuse of Saudization in job .
I don't have anything in Pakistan and I can't live there, also my native language is Arabic and English is second language..

I have Canadaian TRV , can I apply for asylum in Canada ? If yes, then where should I apply ? Inside Canada or Airport ?

Thank You
Asylum Seeker
It sounds like you have some personal issues, but nothing even close to matters that are life-threatening (war, persecution, etc.). As a result, your chances of successfully being classified as a refugee are extremely slim. You can try, but should be aware that if you fail, you will have a lot of trouble obtaining visas for other Western countries in the future as this matter will remain on your record.

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
Mksa2013 said:
Hi guys

Thank You
Asylum Seeker
Based on what you've explained here, you don't even remotely qualify for refugee status in Canada. You would need to provide evidence that your life would be in danger if you returned to Pakistan. The fact you've never lived there before and don't speak the language, are not valid reasons for claiming asylum in Canada. I would imagine a refugee claim would have practically no chance of succeeding, and you will be asked to leave Canada after the hearing.

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
Rob_TO said:
Based on what you've explained here, you don't even remotely qualify for refugee status in Canada. You would need to provide evidence that your life would be in danger if you returned to Pakistan. The fact you've never lived there before and don't speak the language, are not valid reasons for claiming asylum in Canada. I would imagine a refugee claim would have practically no chance of succeeding, and you will be asked to leave Canada after the hearing.
Pls Rob_To

Let me explain what type of documents we need to prove strong asylum case . I m pakistani national and want to apply asylum .

Will be thanks full to you for you Great Help .

Mksa2013

Mar 19, 2017
Rob_TO said:
I don't have anything in Pakistan if I deport to pakistan how I talk with them I can't speak a good Urdu I don't know where to go maybe they don't believe I'm a Pakistani !!!
Pakistan is not safe country like Saudi Arabia or Canada how I can live there without place or work I don't have anything there
I think maybe I killed if I go Pakistan already my father and father FATHER's have family problem there .

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Mksa2013 said:
I don't have anything in Pakistan if I deport to pakistan how I talk with them I can't speak a good Urdu I don't know where to go maybe they don't believe I'm a Pakistani !!!
Pakistan is not safe country like Saudi Arabia or Canada how I can live there without place or work I don't have anything there
I think maybe I killed if I go Pakistan already my father and father FATHER's have family problem there .
Being unable to speak Urdu and having nothing in Pakistan isn't grounds for an asylum application. Same goes for the fact that Pakistan and Saudi Arabia aren't as safe as Canada.

To successfully claim refugee status, you need to prove that you will be danger and/or that you'll be persecuted if you go to Pakistan.

Good luck.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

scylla said:
Being unable to speak Urdu and having nothing in Pakistan isn't grounds for an asylum application. Same goes for the fact that Pakistan and Saudi Arabia aren't as safe as Canada.

To successfully claim refugee status, you need to prove that you will be danger and/or that you'll be persecuted if you go to Pakistan.

Good luck.
1/ The OP might want to read the following Federal Court decision: http://decisions.fct-cf.gc.ca/fc-cf/decisions/en/item/228631/index.do and substitute Pakistan for Lebanon.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PMM said:
Hi

1/ The OP might want to read the following Federal Court decision: http://decisions.fct-cf.gc.ca/fc-cf/decisions/en/item/228631/index.do and substitute Pakistan for Lebanon.
You have picked very wrong example. Unlike case with Palestine, where it might be problematic to get proper passport, such is not problem for your country.
And exactly for the unique situations with countries, it cannot be taken as an example.
You are not stateless in the first place. And again, not knowing local language and never lived there is no ground for refuge.

Reactions: mtrn123

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
vensak said:
You have picked very wrong example. Unlike case with Palestine, where it might be problematic to get proper passport, such is not problem for your country.
And exactly for the unique situations with countries, it cannot be taken as an example.
You are not stateless in the first place. And again, not knowing local language and never lived there is no ground for refuge.
In addition the applicant in that case had an actual evidence of violence against him, while OP on this thread has no such thing.

Agreed that case linked to is not comparable.

soblue3

Apr 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-04-2014
File Transfer...
07-04-2014
Interview........
20-06-2014 denied Nov 1, 2014 application for appeal sent nov 15, 2014
Passport Req..
blue book received march 2015
Mksa2013 said:
the only way you could apply for refugee status is if you could prove that you are in danger for belonging to

race;
religion;
political opinion;
nationality; or
membership in a particular social group, such as women or people of a particular sexual orientation.

and that you are in danger of

a danger of torture;
a risk to their life; or
a risk of cruel and unusual treatment or punishment.

you would need actual proof for that. it would have to correspond to existing political or other conditions in Pakistan. Also , you need to prove that you dont have an asylum in any other country eg saudi. The CiC is in most cases able to cross check any of your information so it would not be a good idea to not tell them the truth. If you are certain that you would be killed in Pakistan and can prove it by any threatening letters or statements from people living in Pakistan then you may have a chance. Can't you try and apply as a qualified worker?