+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help me with job offer not related to work experience

Timkiev

Jul 27, 2019
Hello, guys. I have a question - I’ve applied for EE and Alberta is the preferable, Crs is 353, sister in Alberta but no LOI received. I got an experience and education in aviation shpere; but no job offers in that shpere, should I accept some other offers just in order to get more points? Or what could anyone advise me to do to get the PR?

Hussain91

Jul 8, 2019
Hello, guys. I have a question - I’ve applied for EE and Alberta is the preferable, Crs is 353, sister in Alberta but no LOI received. I got an experience and education in aviation shpere; but no job offers in that shpere, should I accept some other offers just in order to get more points? Or what could anyone advise me to do to get the PR?
When did u enter EE pool. Give sometime AINP may contact you. Also do u have a job offer than go for it but u won't be able to work in other job than that

Timkiev

Jul 27, 2019
When did u enter EE pool. Give sometime AINP may contact you. Also do u have a job offer than go for it but u won't be able to work in other job than that
I entered ee in may 2019. I received a job offer, but its comletely not my competention. So if I accept that job offer I would have to work there? No chance to change job

Hussain91

Jul 8, 2019
I entered ee in may 2019. I received a job offer, but its comletely not my competention. So if I accept that job offer I would have to work there? No chance to change job
Actually may be but I can't tell u for sure. As under work permits it's compulsory to work for the employers who gave u a job offer but I am not sure abt it in context with the PR

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
personally, i'd recommend you work for that employer for a minimum of 6 to 12 months before looking for a job elsewhere. the last thing you'd want as a brand new immigrant, is to risk facing legal action from that company.

Timkiev

Jul 27, 2019
Thanks, guys for your advises. But do you think it’s ok to accept such job offer not related to my experience or education? Just to get more points or to increase chance to receive LOI from Alberta? Is that acceptable for government such job offer

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
Does this employer know your situation? Did they get a positive LMIA in order to hire a foreigner?

And if they do claim to have a positive LMIA, it's a bit sketchy that they will hire a foreigner for a job that does not require a degree or previous experience in that field. Are you sure you're not being scammed?