+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help me please

Shvan

Jan 26, 2017
vensak said:
is that a lawyer, that was assigned to you by swedish law in order to walk you through process.
If that is the case, do not await much from that. There was massive influx of refugees in Sweden in 2015 and partly in 2016. So he might be assigned on way too many files. That would explain why is he so bussy.
You shall first localise some kind of local organisation that is there to help refugees with the first steps in Sweden. There you will get a bit more answers to your questions.
I agree with you that he is so busy what does that mean he dont come to my interview which was 4 hours and half?
Then not give me a date to meet each other and correct the mistakes?
And only 3 times talking to me 2 times by calling and one time by an email migiration of swedish got me that lawyer and I really know it is gonna be refuse again am just asking for if there is any way to Canada even swiming I will do it ...

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Unfortunately I don't see any way you can get to Canada at this time. I would focus on your appeal in Sweden.

Shvan

Jan 26, 2017
scylla said:
Unfortunately I don't see any way you can get to Canada at this time. I would focus on your appeal in Sweden.
Thank you so so much my friend I hope I can find a way to get there special thanks for you and all of who replyig and helping me I dont know how to thank you ...

SAMER MAHER

Jan 8, 2017
Hi dear,

you have a huge problem, as you know, Kurdistan is kind of dependent state they only take money from Iraq and that is it, so, when you come from there, you will not receive the same treatment as other Iraqis (if someone tell you hat you are Iraqi then you will deny and say I'm from Kurdistan). and as long as Kurdistan is safe (which is really safe) then your case won't have a good chance unless you have a personal-approved risk of return.

For Canada, you can not apply from Sweden as it's safe and welcoming place for refugees, I had an Arab friend who was in your situation but he got a work contract then he could stay in Sweden without problem.

Good luck.

Shvan

Jan 26, 2017
SAMER MAHER said:
Hi dear,

you have a huge problem, as you know, Kurdistan is kind of dependent state they only take money from Iraq and that is it, so, when you come from there, you will not receive the same treatment as other Iraqis (if someone tell you hat you are Iraqi then you will deny and say I'm from Kurdistan). and as long as Kurdistan is safe (which is really safe) then your case won't have a good chance unless you have a personal-approved risk of return.

For Canada, you can not apply from Sweden as it's safe and welcoming place for refugees, I had an Arab friend who was in your situation but he got a work contract then he could stay in Sweden without problem.

Good luck.
Hello my friend , yeah absloutly Kurdistan is not Iraq even its not iran not Turkey also not Syria , we have a diffrent culture doffremt language , and whole of world know that it is devided between Iraq Iran Turkey and Syria , yes kurdistan is safe and for a long time fighting with honor against ISIS and thanks for Peshmarga and God we have a safe country, but I said I have been threated by Islamic parts , and asaish (Asaish is a kind of pro security they have more rights than Police ) I hope you understand me. Thanks alot and good luck for you too.