+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help me please

Shvan

Jan 26, 2017
hello guys how are you wish you all the best , my name is Shvan am Kurdish from Kurdistan (Part of Iraq) my birthday is 13.June.1990 my religion is Islam (with all my respect I don't believe in religion but I respect all of them) am a refugee in Sweden for a year, I applied in sweeden at December of 2015 after 6 months I had my interview then after another 5 months they answered me as Refuse and Deporting , then they told me they will deport me or if you know any other country will accept you you can go to there , now I want to know about canada is there any possibilty please help me ...

Shvan

Jan 26, 2017
I know it is a kind of crazy to ask from here but I was so unlucky in my interview my lawyer didn't come i was thaking for a few hours I made some mistakes he should give a date to fix it together but he didnt, he sent it to court then the countacted me when I got refused they already want to deport me for no reason in my home I was threated by pro-security in here they tell me if you are threated you can ask help from police and security :(

ghonghadze

Star Member
Nov 15, 2014
Yes My friend I know that if you complete some forms or give an interview without a lawyer it could cost a lot. Now about Canada, If you some how get on Canadian Soil you will have a new court hearing but do not know what out come will be. But if you get here you will definitely have a Refugee Board Hearing so tell these useless Europeans to send you over here.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
ghonghadze said:
Yes My friend I know that if you complete some forms or give an interview without a lawyer it could cost a lot. Now about Canada, If you some how get on Canadian Soil you will have a new court hearing but do not know what out come will be. But if you get here you will definitely have a Refugee Board Hearing so tell these useless Europeans to send you over here.
He can't simply tell Sweden to send him to Canada. Sweden won't do that unless he's holding some kind of visa that allows him to enter Canada.

Shvan

Jan 26, 2017
I wish I can get there am saying the truth sweden people are very good very respectful but the government is not allowing everyone now they tell me find a job work for 6 months and pay your tax I dont care what job is good for me I will do anything but nobody give me any job I can work and absloutly i will pay my tax but they dont give me any job some people asking me in pizzeria or sallad bar but working in black so its not alowed for me I really dont know what to do ...

Shvan

Jan 26, 2017
Scylla I think you are correct with that I may have a kind of acceptation from Canada but I dont really know where and whom to contact that is why am asking from here :(

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Shvan said:
hello guys how are you wish you all the best , my name is Shvan am Kurdish from Kurdistan (Part of Iraq) my birthday is 13.June.1990 my religion is Islam (with all my respect I don't believe in religion but I respect all of them) am a refugee in Sweden for a year, I applied in sweeden at December of 2015 after 6 months I had my interview then after another 5 months they answered me as Refuse and Deporting , then they told me they will deport me or if you know any other country will accept you you can go to there , now I want to know about canada is there any possibilty please help me ...
Honestly, no, not really. You would need to apply for a visitor visa to Canada in order to claim refugee status at the border. Chances of getting one? Not good. Same with the USA.

Shvan

Jan 26, 2017
zardoz said:
Honestly, no, not really. You would need to apply for a visitor visa to Canada in order to claim refugee status at the border. Chances of getting one? Not good. Same with the USA.
!!! do I have a right to visit by visa to Canada then asking for applying there!!!
I dont care how hard it is I was sailing between Turkey and Greece about three hours, I can do more just to live as a human not as a slave in my home ...

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Shvan said:
Scylla I think you are correct with that I may have a kind of acceptation from Canada but I dont really know where and whom to contact that is why am asking from here :(
Given your status in Sweden, there's zero chance a TRV will be approved.

Your only option would be to be accepted as a refugee to Canada. However I don't see a way for you to do that based on where you are and your status there. Maybe someone else does? Information about Canada's refugee programs can be found here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/refugees/index.asp

Shvan

Jan 26, 2017
scylla said:
Given your status in Sweden, there's zero chance a TRV will be approved.

Your only option would be to be accepted as a refugee to Canada. However I don't see a way for you to do that based on where you are and your status there. Maybe someone else does? Information about Canada's refugee programs can be found here
I hope there is a way to reach there really thanks alot my friend I really appreciate your help , please if there is any kind of way to reach just warn me I dont care even if it is swimming :(

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Shvan said:
I hope there is a way to reach there really thanks alot my friend I really appreciate your help , please if there is any kind of way to reach just warn me I dont care even if it is swimming :(
I don't believe Canada is an option for you at this time. I think you should be working to appeal your refusal in Sweden.

Shvan

Jan 26, 2017
scylla said:
I don't believe Canada is an option for you at this time. I think you should be working to appeal your refusal in Sweden.
In november I asked immigration of sweden to let me me work after a week they sent me a post that say's you are not allowed to work , then in december my lawyer called for my interview answe which was refusal , and in this January I asked him to make an objection for me now he is telling me from that date when you received that post which says you are not allowed to work you could work and without any problem I said why you didnt tell me that before he answers I thought you know about that , I hope you understand me what are they doing to me they try to deport me however they want and now I called many people for working in sweden they all try to find me a job I swear everyday am calling everyone who I know...

ghonghadze

Star Member
Nov 15, 2014
Yes brother try to find a job and work on Appeal mate and you can loose first hearing but I am sure you have rights to appeal and I am sure you have rights to appeal in federal Court. that is how it works here mate. Find a different lawyer it looks like he is more interested in deporting you and not defending you mate. fight till the end. We all are fighting mate

Shvan

Jan 26, 2017
ghonghadze said:
Yes brother try to find a job and work on Appeal mate and you can loose first hearing but I am sure you have rights to appeal and I am sure you have rights to appeal in federal Court. that is how it works here mate. Find a different lawyer it looks like he is more interested in deporting you and not defending you mate. fight till the end. We all are fighting mate
I agree with you brother I swear everyday am calling friends from all city of sweden for job also I go everywhere asking for job they dont accept me but as I said my lawyer doesnt care about me even he didnt came to my interview he sent his friend my interview was 35 paper (A4) he sent it with mistakes he didnt give a date to make them correct and because my swedish is not so good everyone doesnt accept me for white job they say if you work in black we accept u and I must work in white to have the right to pay my tax and that lawyer has my agency for objection I cant change it now

Shvan

Jan 26, 2017
vensak said:
You cannot work in Sweden without having some legal status, that will allow you to work there.
Getting job illegaly might work against you.

You are suppose to have right to appeal, but again for details about that, you need to consult your lawyer again.
I really wish to meet him only once to know he is doing like that with me its been 14 months we had only 3 times conversation and once by email 2 times by calling he is really Neglecting me I dont know he gettig paid for every single second but why he is doing like that with me!! Am trying to find white job everyday but sweden people doesnt give me white job because my swedish is not so good but they telling me you can work for us in black and pay me in cash and I can not do that