+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help me please! PMM and other gurus

MaXimuS

Dec 5, 2008
i have been posting topics here for some time now but im still in limbo and on the verge of going home after my WP expires on july 09. my scenario is this, i got here in canada with FSW visa but unfortunately i got laid off, now i only have some months left before my WP expires. ive talked to some guys who hire contract workers as well and they told me that the best thing i can do is to change program from FSW to Live-in caregiver program or i should find a job equivalent to FSW like Caregiver. other than that i will have to go home after my WP expires. my question is can someone give me or even outline some options that i can have so that i will have some clear things to make a shot cause im running out of time and i dont wanna go home and starve. please! if there are people there with good hearts help me please!!! thank you

MaXimuS

MaXimuS

Dec 5, 2008
thanks BCguy for the reply someone told me that even if ill find a job and it is classified as low skill kinda job he said that i dont have the chance to get landed because its not a skilled work class and that even if there is someone willing to give me a new LMO the duration of the employment that will be given to me is the month my WP expires and after that i still have to go home unless ill look for a skilled work or its equivalent and/or ill change program that of the live in caregiver program. thats what he told me. is he 100% right or are there still ways for me to stay and not go home and eventually get my landed status? please advise thanks!

maximus

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
There are semi skilled jobs in BC and Alberta that qualify for PNP like Fast Food Workers,Cleaners etc.Have you considered those jobs

MaXimuS

Dec 5, 2008
i will try my luck on that by the way, how do you apply for pnp here or alberta? thanks Bcguy

maximus

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
MaXimuS said:
i will try my luck on that by the way, how do you apply for pnp here or alberta? thanks Bcguy

maximus
Obviously you apply in the Province you are working in,You work in BC apply in BC,You work in AB,You apply in AB look up the AINP or BC PNP website using Google or Yahoo search etc